Comments Nendoroid - Levi

• "I don't have the Eren nendoroid so I can't have Levi kick him, unfortunately."

^ THIS LINE. I feel guilty for laughing as hard as I did. xDDDDDD

But it's the same reason I want an Eren figma/nendoroid anyways. Just so Levi can kick him.
    5 years ago
    He looks suitably cute and annoyed. The way they made the cape is a bit puzzling though.
    The figmas will probably be easier to pose with the 3DMG, didn't have any problems with Mikasa, but a minor issue with one of Eren's scabbards. Can't wait to get Levi and Armin!

Nice review! I ended up passing on the Nendoroid, but it looks like he turned out great.
    6 years ago
    Dat forehead tho
    6 years ago
    Emboar5006 years ago#2209672Congrats for arriving yours so early, hope mine will arrive soon. So cute and nice, glad GSC made a nendo of him cause he is short in height in the series XD. And yeah I heard to some that its 3D maneuver gear is somewhat frustrated to use, as well as his blades, but still levi is so cool, can't wait to arrive mine soon. Thanks for sharing the picture of him with his box, did you know that after his official release I keep visiting his page to see someone will post his official box as well as his actual product release.
    It helps when you live in Japan. ^_~

I think it's more the cloak that's annoying. It's hard to position the arms because the cloak always gets in the way.

einahpets6 years ago#2209699The 3DMG is really a pain, as I have both Mikasa and Eren nendos and figmas. We all just have to bear with it because they are all adorbs, especially heichou ♥
    Can't have everything I guess. ^^; I hope the figma won't be as much of a pain to pose.
    6 years ago
    6 years ago
    6 years ago
    minimonilee6 years ago#2208274congratulations on getting him! xD He looks cute^^ I can't wait to finally get mine *__*

Hope yours comes soon!

riringo6 years ago#2208276Looks good! But I really wish they found another way to have the cloak work with the stand without it flapping up at the back like that. Right now it looks like he has a rudder. xD
    LoL, rudder. XDDD I had all sorts of cute things come to mind after reading that.

Akira6 years ago#2208292He is adorbs.
    Totally!!

Portus6 years ago#2208312Weird design choice with the cloak. You'd think they'd put a hole in the hood of the cloak or something so it doesn't become a weird rudder like riringo said. He looks cute otherwise. Shame he's so hard to pose : (
    Well I don't know about a hole on the cloak. It wouldn't look as nice if there was a hole on the Wings of Freedom, but it definitely would've been nice if they could have done it some other way. In this case I can't really think of any other options though so I can't fault the designers.

BitterFox6 years ago#2208410The cloak is ridiculous. I have the exact same problem with the left side falling off when trying to rotate it, and I ended up just taking the back flap off. It really does looks silly to have it popped up like that, especially since the two other sides cant be adjusted to match the look.
    I did the exact same box pose and haven't touched it since lol. I think the cape would look better were he posed in a flying stance, but eh... None of his face plates are really suitable for it (imo).
    At least he grips the swords better than Eren and Mikasa? :'D

Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem! I'm leaving the back of my cloak on because I probably won't be seeing too much of the back of the figure when it's on display. I definitely agree that none of the face plates are really suitable for a flying pose. That angry face of his doesn't look quite right. ^^;

Kaito5706 years ago#2208449He looks so cute and small. Love your review on him.
    Thanks! He really is cute. And I just had a thought of his head rolling around like Ugo kun's in Magi... Those little helper things straightening his head up so he can talk to Aladdin, LoL.

Victoryfraud6 years ago#2208539Well, at least his size is appropriate.
    Don't tell him to his face! XD

sweethope86046 years ago#2208740He looks exactly like my two year old nephew! xD
    Your nephew is expressionless? XD

crashtestash316 years ago#2208774Now I can't wait to get mine xD Awesome review :D
    Thank you! Hope it comes quickly!
    6 years ago
    Now I can't wait to get mine xD Awesome review :D
    6 years ago
    He looks exactly like my two year old nephew! xD
    6 years ago
    Well, at least his size is appropriate.
    6 years ago