HomeArticlesArticle #17936Comments

Box CareComments • Box Care

Well, I let my boxes inside my wardrobe, but I don't pack them because I don't have enough space.
    But they are just fine. >_<
    4 years ago
    All my boxes are in big moving boxes. :) That way only the moving boxes get dusty at the top after a while and the boxes inside stay clean! ^^
    4 years ago
    i tetris store them in the space above my wardrobe. i'm about to run out of space though...
    4 years ago
    I keep all my figure boxes and undisplayed figures at the top of my wardrobe. They're packed inside some of the larger shipping cardboard boxes. It's quite dry, and pretty much dust-free up there, but the shipping boxes are taped to further prevent dust just as an extra measure.
    4 years ago
    Always take care of boxes you never know when you will sell an item. I wrote my blog here on what I did. but it so happened I had the space for it.

blog/11728&amp;...

= )

Tia
    4 years ago
    TomTheCat (4 years ago) #2461252If you want to wrap your boxes against dust and humidity, don't use plastic. It might help to keep humidity out, but should there be any humidity inside (condensation), it won't be able to get out, and in no time damage your boxes. Take care that there is at least some ventilation.

Didn't know about that, good to know o_o

Thanks!
    4 years ago
    I wrap them one by one in paper (the Amiami stuffing - putting it to good use) to protect them from dust. I hope it's a smart idea in the long run.
    4 years ago
    4 years ago
    I keep them in my closet and I don't open my closet that often, so it helps with dust/humidity for the most part times. However, it's impossible to completely avoid dust, so I check every now and then if they need a quick dusting or any other care.
    4 years ago
    I just lay a bed sheet over them to prevent the dust buildup.. :D
    4 years ago
Buy and Preorder licensed Figures and Merchandise!