HomeArticlesArticle #18572Comments

What is your biggest and / or best Loot Haul to date?Comments • What is your biggest and / or best Loot Haul to date?

\o/ Hello!! :-D

Haha, yep no problems, will get some photos posted ASAP.... I can't wait to see how the shelves will look, particularly once I start to unbox each of the figures. I've been thinking a lot about which figures to display on which shelves and how best to group them together (i.e by series / Nendos / Figmas / scales etc).... I can sense a lot of trial and error coming on as I might consider moving around some of the figures I have in my detolf and large wall units. Fun times ahead :-P

How is your collection coming along this month? Are you expecting a new haul, or maybe a figure or two from Santa...... ^o^ tee hee.....

zeixble (4 years ago) #2537782Oooooo more photos! :D :D :D :D
    4 years ago
    RJSerenity (4 years ago) #2535481Hi Z!
    It's all gone a little crazy this month! I don't mind though as I have had some great figures come through, really can't wait to display these. My new glass shelving has arrived this weekend so as soon as I can get that up on the walls I should have enough space to display these and more going into the new year :-)

Oooooo more photos! :D :D :D :D
    4 years ago
    Hi Z!

zeixble (4 years ago) #2534907Weeeoooooww that's one huge loot!
    4 years ago
    Hello! Thanks! I'm so glad I purchased the Ultimate Madoka scale figure, I have her figma as well so it will be great to display them together. Unless I get some major delays again in the future and by some coincidence they all release at the same time, I don't think I will ever get a haul through of this size again... Customs tax is not funny!

Kirenisa (4 years ago) #2534204Woa that's a huge haul...haha..haha yeah I don't know if I'll ever have a haul that big! dang! very impressive and envious of the utilmate madoka! ^^ I think my biggest haul ever I had maybe 2-3 figures and some manga.
    4 years ago
    Hi! Shipping here to the UK I found very early on is absolutely horrendous, it almost put me off ordering from overseas when I first started this hobby. However, I have persisted and try to ignore the customs tax and just pay up :-\ It makes all the difference though when the actual items turn up at my door!

Moro (4 years ago) #2533807I've never gotten a large number of boxes at once or a box containing a ton of items at once. The only exception was a big Surugaya order I made last year. There were 4 boxes in total (one for my friend, 3 for me) and for mine there was one packed full of doujinshi, one full of character goods, and one full of small figures. And a lot of those items were intended for resale and not to keep so they don't really count. The doujinshi was all for me as were most of the character goods but I only kept 2 of the figures.
    Ordering from Surugaya was a horrendous ordeal, and the shipping costs were painful, especially on the box of doujinshi as you might expect since a big stack of books gets heavy fast. It's the painful shipping cost that motivates me to always split up orders, but consequently I never get a giant box of stuff. And because I use SAL, things rarely arrive all at once from different places. I think the most number of boxes I've gotten at once all in one day apart from the Surugaya order is 3, and each box only had one item in it.
    4 years ago
    Haha, some great figures you have there! Miku nendo so cute!

\o/ Kuroko, yes :-) I spotted her on AmiAmi pre-owned A/B quality a couple of weeks ago and snapped her up for a great price. She's a real beauty ^o^

ZoroZoldyck (4 years ago) #2533085http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/ZoroZoldyck1409168771.jpeg
    Those came in the same month :X and it's the only loot I did on MFC (yet anyway)
    And lots of awesome stuff you got! That has got to be the same number of figures I own in total in just one loot lmao xD
    I spot Kuroko :3
    4 years ago
    Weeeoooooww that's one huge loot!
    4 years ago
    RJSerenity (4 years ago) #2534454Thank you! I really hope your Maid Saber figure arrives before Christmas, as there are a couple of really beautiful versions of this character. Would be interested to know which figure exactly you have purchased....?

ITEM #103
    Ive ways loved this sculpt so Im pretty worried about if/when it will arrive. It would be nice to get the other versions too at some point like the Ver. R and Saber Alter.
    4 years ago
    Thank you so much!! Lot's of goodies, can't wait to start unboxing some of these beauties!

A couple of great pics you have there, thanks for sharing! Love the Racing Miku figure, and the artwork in your second pic is just superb :-)

drowranger (4 years ago) #2532879That's a very nice loot shot! So many goodies! ^^
    Hmm, I've had a few months with quite a few figures at once... but if you include anime goods, this one is probably the biggest for me (not so many figures then, but I found lots of stuff to add to my Byakuya (Bleach) collection: PICTURE #589578
    4 years ago
    Haha... you can never order too many Nendo's, just too damn cute! And that new Nico Nendo is adorable, can't wait to build up my Love Live! Nendo collection \o/

diamondburst19 (4 years ago) #2532864This, I never ordered so many nendoroids at once before. What kind of monster have I become? D:
    4 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Welcome to Entertainment Hobby Shop JUNGLE!