Comments Amiibo Craze

• shinhawk6 years ago#2550671It doesn't seem like this sort of thing happened with Disney Infinity. I'm thinking not because the Jack Skellington Gamestop exclusive never sold out. The only ones I thought were hard to find at first were the Frozen ones, but they're all over the place now.
    Of course, I may be wrong since I'm not following that area very well. I don't even know if stuff like variants or whatever exist.

Some of the figures with Disney Infinity - like you said, were harder to get. The power discs is where it got complicated. There are the variants (crystal versions), but they are everywhere so there is no big deal with those. I got the 2.0 collectors Edition with Disney Infinity but the base was so cheaply and badly made after 2 and a half months fighting with Disney I got a refund (they were supposed to secure me another one).

I have decided to look up this about the Amiibo and I'm not sure what to believe at this point. Apparently Nintendo have stated that they are unable to meet the current demand which is why some are discontinued until further notice, there are other sites that are saying Nintendo has discontinued some items (Wii Fit Trainer.. Villager.. etc. and then there are other websites saying that they haven't been discontinued and it is simply low stock.

Not sure what to expect, I may mail Nintendo to find out what's going on as I would like them for my collection and don't want to get the badly painted one in the mail :D
    6 years ago
    Kitah6 years ago#2549765.

6 years ago
    I want Characters that havent been released. Lucina, Robin, Ness, and Dark Pit. Mario for now for the pose.
    6 years ago
    My most wanted is Zero Suit Samus. Afaik she hasn't been announced yet.

Got Link as my first Amiibo a few days ago.
    6 years ago
    I'm beyond excited for Ness as there's almost zero Earthbound merchandise around.

Just wondering which batch he'll be in. I hope the soooonest! >3<
    6 years ago
    oh man what has Nintendo done they just had to discontinue Marth >.> who wants the card form anyway not me well maybe if they look nice and I have some money at the time
    6 years ago
    I really hope they make more, but there are articles stating Nintendo has discontinued any Amiibo that isn't in their main flagship games. Really sad, because I wanted Marth, Pit and Link. Those are my mains for Smash. Marth is impossible to find for a cheap price and I CERTAINLY DO NOT want the card version which is what Nintendo is planning for the discontinued ones. Nintendo plz.
    6 years ago
    lazymez 捨て駒だよね。。。
    I was still interested in Amiibos, until I saw what price they're going for in here: 22,90€ for each! Finland, wth?
    I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle to import Japanese versions if quality varies so much.
    6 years ago
    I'm dying for a Pit Amiibo T_T
    6 years ago
    I really want Yoshi! *crosses fingers*
    6 years ago
Europe's friend for everything manga, anime and related merchandise!