Comments Candysan Loot!

• VioFitz6 years ago#2698463Me too actually, Umaibo sometimes too soft to bite.
    Cheese also easy to get here but, most of them are expensive. Cheese spread I used to eat with my parents is this one: www.karounchees.... Some market/store sell them cheap but, some are very expensive.
    Lololol, I mean Monosodium Glutamate here.
    I thought I once read your BLOG #7260 featuring that Kinoshita & even dropped you a comments. I remembered Kinoshita was actually a fine man but, Aoi Destructions since he doesn't act like a fine/old man & what's even worse there's another man who got a pretty face just like a girl dressed as a complete girl & even likes a fine man.

I haven't eaten that much umaibo to have a really specific opinion, haha! So far I have only eaten 4, because I had to import all of them. xD

Ohhh, that one! Not that exact brand, but here also cheese spread is sold! It's quite expensive, but not if you compare it to how much real cheese costs. xD

Oh yeah, I forgot, that's an old review, haha! Hideyoshi is actually his own gender, but that's more like a running joke in the series. xD
    6 years ago
    Maakie6 years ago#2673510Ah, but I prefer Cheetos for the crunch, haha!
    I actually ate some salty cheese spread during lunch, I guess I should feel blessed that cheese is so easy to get around here!
    MGS? The first thing I think of is Metal Gear Solid, but you probably mean something else? xD
    Haha, I guess you would normally don't read trap manga, right? xD View spoilerHide spoilerI wouldn't judge you if you did, considering ENCYCLOPEDIA #2114 is one of my favorite characters. xD

Me too actually, Umaibo sometimes too soft to bite.

Lololol, I mean Monosodium Glutamate here.

6 years ago
    VioFitz6 years ago#2663765I have to admit that Cheetos is hard to bite, our local umaibos are soft in here though, they're still crunchy. I see, that's more like cheese spread in here, I love cheese spread here because they're not sweet. But, salty cream cheese... Hope to get to try one soon, tomorrow I might will be having another family bond in a hotel. I'll be sure to find various cheeses. :D
    Really? Too much salt or too much MSG?
    Yup!! The trap thing is why I call it jawbreaking, hahaha!!

Ah, but I prefer Cheetos for the crunch, haha!

6 years ago
    Maakie6 years ago#2638303Ah yeah I like Cheetos. :) To me Japanese cheese umaibos taste like a big cheeto with a slightly softer structure! ^w^ Most cream cheeses here btw are not sweet at all! But that could maybe be a Dutch thing.
    Roasted corn is here sold in general, in bags like this: teamzes.easyord... I like them a lot, although the saltiness is really bad for you, hahah!
    Oh wow, so it's actually a bit of a "trap" manga? xD

Really? Too much salt or too much MSG?

Yup!! The trap thing is why I call it jawbreaking, hahaha!!
    6 years ago
    VioFitz6 years ago#26318571st time I tried was a cream cheese which is sweet, then I'm starting to hate sweet cheese. My families like it very much which I really2 don't understand why they like it because, my father & lil sister doesn't like eat sweets quite much. Roasted Corn is much more like Cheetos (if you tried one) but, slightly sweet in our local Umaibo. Well... If you ask me that way, I should have ask my ex then.
    Yup, seriously even for that 3 chapters, they already gave me a jaw breaks for the 1st time... Hahaha, alot of people in the manga thinks he's a complete girl, he even get to wear waitress dress.

Oh wow, so it's actually a bit of a "trap" manga? xD
    6 years ago
    Maakie6 years ago#2630662Tbh I don't know much people that do like the taste of sweet cheese! Roasted corn flavored umaibo, I didn't see before! Do they sell that flavor also in Japan?
    Ah that's not so much chapters, even though I don't have the time now to read it. I saw the cover and wow, the left guy is the 38-year-old man? xD He's...cute! Haha!

6 years ago
    VioFitz6 years ago#2627506Yeah, really dumb taste! I never liked sweet cheese here. Around 2 years ago, I still get to see many kinds of local Umaibo here, I usually buy lots of them. Of course, I bought mostly the cheese & roasted corn flavoured ones. But, after the market I usually visited was bought from another company, the market's changed their brand & it doesn't provide local Umaibo anymore... Shame, I really missed my old market....
    Hahaha, the manga only got 1 volume & 6 chapters in total, however... Only 3 chapters that shows the story of Aoi Destruction, the rest are different story. You can read it in here: www.mangahere.c...
    Let me tell you something, even if you only see the cover, you wouldn't believe it that cutie was an 38 year old man.

6 years ago
    Maakie6 years ago#2624976Sweet cheese? Urgh, no I wouldn't want to try that myself, haha! I did see multiple others online, yeah. With chocolate covered, chocolate filling etc. I would like to try those in the future! Strawberry (milk) sounds good to me too! :)
    And lol! Sounds like a funny situaiton for a comedy manga! :) It's that I unfortunately don't read much manga anymore nowadays, otherwise I would give it a try!

6 years ago
    VioFitz6 years ago#2611199The taste are definitely far too different compare the real one, the local Umaibo here also got variable kinds of flavours which is the salted ones are roasted corn & cheese/coated cheese. The sweet Umaibo are choccolate/coated chocco, sweet cheese/coated one, strawberry, & strawberry with choccolate coated. Hahaha, yeah but some brand has them with sweet tasting cheese, which I don't like it.
    Yeah but, Konata's father still looks manly enough. In Aoi destructions, Aoi the father is a complete like a cute little girl, most people mistooked him as a girl despite his age being 38. Even his 17 year old son Tetsuo looks older & manly than he is.

6 years ago
    Maakie6 years ago#2597479Any idea which tastes are available locally from the umaibo? I personally prefer the ones more that taste like a certain vegetable or herbs over the ones with fish- or sauce flavors. But I guess cheese is your favorite? Haha!
    I didn't hear of Aoi Destruction before! And wow, a father that looks like a young girl? Sounds to me like Lucky Star, where Konata's father is almost a direct copy of Konata's looks, haha!

6 years ago
Great Figures, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!