HomeArticlesArticle #19123Comments

MAILER-DAEMON failure noticeComments • MAILER-DAEMON failure notice

Update: My message went through like many of you said it would. They replied back to me yesterday and accepted my cancellation, and gave me a small warning. Thanks for replying :)
    3 years ago
    Yesterday I mailed them about details of shipping one item. I also got this mailer-daemon message but this morning Amiami replied so I guess the message went through anyways.
    3 years ago
    Thank you all for the replies, and yes I know the risk about trying to cancel with amiami, but it's become one of those dire moments where I don't think I can afford it because of other circumstances. Hopefully they'll be understanding because I do like using them for a lot of ordering.
    3 years ago
    I usually get this message when I contact Amiami (now thati think about it, I can't remember one time when it didn't happen). It's never been a problem though, they always respond to my emails. I use Yahoo, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    3 years ago
    I get the same thing with Yahoo mail, they told me it was an issue on Yahoo's end and not their's. But I have noticed that contacting them through their site always leads to this issue. Actually emailing them through your email service (manually composing) has always worked for me.

In my case, whenever I get the 'mailer-daemon' notice my emails never go through but since others say differently and your using AOL not Yahoo you may have a different experience.

But yeah, be careful with cancelling from Amiami as they don't take it very well and can lead to being banned.
    3 years ago
    I got something similar when I sent a query to them, it got through just fine, and they replied pretty quickly.

I think the whole thing about the permanent error and having given up is about them given up on fixing their mail server's strange response of classifying their incoming emails as failed deliveries even when they go through just fine.
    3 years ago
    You may want to report this odd message as suspicious if you haven't done so already, though.
    3 years ago
    I always got that msg when I contacted AA. The email will go thru and they will reply.
    3 years ago
    ugendo (3 years ago) #2603210Try another email but I'll warn you now unless it's for a good reason Amiami will ban you for canceling an order anyway.
    Now that I think about it you might have already been banned. Can you log into your account?

I can still login just fine.
    3 years ago