HomeArticlesArticle #19324Comments

BiJ Payment QuestionComments • BiJ Payment Question

tanaka (4 years ago) #2703784Combined PP means?
    Basically an updated Paypal invoice with all of the combined orders on it.
    4 years ago
    riringo (4 years ago) #2689048They ended up sending me a combined PP request. So it's been fixed. :)

Combined PP means?
    4 years ago
    tanaka (4 years ago) #2676401So did they fix it somehow? For free?
    They ended up sending me a combined PP request. So it's been fixed. :)
    4 years ago
    riringo (4 years ago) #2632441
    They missed a couple of items I asked them to combine. It's not a HUGE issue, but as some items are quite small I'm afraid they'd get lost if they were shipped alone. ^^;

So did they fix it somehow? For free?
    4 years ago
    Garrett (4 years ago) #2627729Check my article BLOG #19171 for similar problem.
    Wow, that's terrible and I'm sorry it's happening to you. Did it ever end up getting resolved?

Take (4 years ago) #2628919Are you contacting them by mail or via the comment box directly on your order? They always reply to me in a timely manner whenever I use the comment box.
    Email. I find it still takes a couple days to reply via comment box, although I've never measured which one was actually faster. There's no harm in sending another one via comment I guess. Times like this I wished they had AmiAmi's combination system.

tanaka (4 years ago) #2629100What kind of mistake did they make on your invoice?
    4 years ago
    What kind of mistake did they make on your invoice?
    4 years ago
    Take Virile Insatiable Beast
    4 years ago
    Check my article BLOG #19171 for similar problem.
    4 years ago
    Moro (4 years ago) #2627434Their shitty communication is why I always pay up front for my orders from them, and only order when I have no other places to get the thing.
    I think all you can do is wait. Maybe send another email, though I do not know how much help doing so will be.

Yeah I'm definitely sending them another mail, never hurts to try right? Looks like I'm gonna have to step back and re-evaluate where I take my business. *sigh*

NemsEngelAceSasu (4 years ago) #2627539Just had that problem. They only fixed my problem after i paid.
    I REALLY hope this won't need to happen, because I feel like it's going to be like pulling teeth to get them to partially refund me lol.

Steven (4 years ago) #2627543BiJ only for exclusive. Other than that they are shitty.
    Noted.
    4 years ago
    TrafalgarRin (4 years ago) #2627417I had similar problem not long ago, they waited 4 more days and thay I recived email stating that if I dont pay in next 24 hours, they will ban me.
    It is so awfull, they give sou 7 day to pay and if you have any questions/problemst about that order, they won't extend the deadline.. Maybe if you ask them to do that, but before they anser your mail, it may just be too late..

At least they warn you before they ban you I guess. Hopefully they'll get back to me before they start sending warnings. :x
    4 years ago