HomeArticlesArticle #19826Comments

What do you think of FurYu Figures MFC?Comments • What do you think of FurYu Figures MFC?

Lyncfs (3 years ago) #2694168Tia,
    That's a great way to display your smaller figures. Can I ask what you're using as risers?

I get these stationary supply bins at my local dollar store.

Now the ones I use for the smaller figurines is longer and narrower.

= )

Tia
    3 years ago
    I really like the Kirito and Sinon figs I got from them. Great sculpt and great paint job also. My only issue is the size. They would be amazing at 7-8 inches vs the 6 or so they are. Too small since I like to keep a somewhat similar size on my displays. Still, I was pleasantly surprised since I had no experience with them. Plus Kirito figs are few and far between.
    3 years ago
    Tiamat26 (3 years ago) #2691724It's all about what you wish to collect to be honest. Opnions will vary from different people and what they may think of the figurine companies. Just look at how Griffon in mostly hated here; I myself have a few from griffon and do not find them all that bad.
    Furyu in the to love Ru collection is at a decent price for the most part between 1500 - 3000 yen max. So for that kind of money and of course my opinion they are more then worth it.
    View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Tiamat261384377580.jpeg
    I have added a few more since that pic to complet the set as much as possible. I still have a few in the box awaiting me as I have to reconfigure the Detolfs to make everything fit properly.
    = )
    Tia

Tia,

3 years ago
    I recently bought a few FurYu figures and feel like the quality (sculpt) is pretty good. Where they lack a bit is the painting of the figure where sometimes they'll choose slightly off colors or have rough spots. Mandarake's prices tend to fluctuate plus/minus 500 yen depending on the store so you can shop around for the best deal if you're looking.
    3 years ago
    I have this one from FurYu ITEM #171156 and I'm very happy with her, plus she only cost 1000 yen from Mandarake. Prize figures can be a great way to get a figure of a character you like without breaking the bank.
    3 years ago
    For the money, they're f*ckin' awesome! XD

PICTURE #1220913
    3 years ago
    mintbunny The Geeky Bunny
    I love my Sonico FuRyu figures. They're fantastic for the price. Just realize you're getting prize figures. Look around or ask for pics of real figures and go from there. I have a few Sega figures and Sega and FuRyu seem to be about equal and a few steps ahead of Banpresto.
    3 years ago
    DBZfantomStrikR o Hario Harima o
    FuRyu makes prize figures so you can't be expecting scale figure quality, but for the price when they are released I think are well worth it. So far, I have two FuRyu and two SEGA prize figures and in my opinion FuRyu>SEGA. Banpresto is prolly the best in prizr figures, but FuRyu is good but not the best. Mostly comes down to if u really like the series to want to collect the prize figures. Like me, my Kirisaki Chitoge by SEGA has a rough paint job, but I still love it, cuz it's NISEKOI XD.
    3 years ago
    Mmm, I've yet to get a figure by them (though I do have one on order) so I can't say from personal experience, but it seems they're below SEGA in quality and finish.
    3 years ago
    pic
    = )
    Tia

Tia, Thanks for your pic, I think it's your pic that makes me purchase the To Love-ru Furyu series figure.
    It's a series which I like a lot and only Furyu makes nearly all the characters.
    3 years ago