Comments Customizing Old Nendoroid Stands

• Thanks for this, now I know it's safe to attempt to do this!
    The ones I have on old bases have been driving me nuts because they tend to fall over on their own all the time :(
    5 years ago
    I also want GSC to update their base in future also
    5 years ago
    I've been debating doing this with my Neuro Nogami Nendoroids but just cant bring myself to because $100 Nendo.

I'm also paranoid GSC is just going to update their bases again in the future, haha.
    5 years ago
    StephieHerbert5 years ago#2859367Awesome, now I just need some extra nendo stands. I have a couple hat would definitely benefit from this.

Yeah I have one spare from Titania Asuna. I might see who else I have that sits or something. :)
    5 years ago
    diamondburst195 years ago#2859374The drill will impart a circular hole. However, the nendoroid stand pegs are hexagonal. Will it still fit? I want to say yes because the hexagonal peg can fit in the hole by friction.
    Yep the stand fits fine using the 1/8 drill piece. It's a nice snug fit that doesn't pop out of the figure :) Almost fits better then some of my figures sometimes lol
    5 years ago

Ya that's really what it comes down to. I somehow has a couple to spare since I usually have a couple figures sitting and Hakase doesn't even need a stand so that helped too.
    5 years ago
    5 years ago
    5 years ago
    Thanks for this! I have a garage kit Nendoroid that will need drilling so I will need to do this
    5 years ago
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trading Card Accessories and more!