HomeArticlesArticle #23110Comments

Month in Japan Loot!Comments • Month in Japan Loot!

Your Kotori/LL haul is making my next trip to Japan very dangerous for my wallet...
    3 years ago
    oh wow those mini risers look great! by any chance do you remember where you bought them in japan? would like to know next time i go =]
    3 years ago
    Kirenisa I am a collector!
    woa amazing haul must have been expensive + to take back with you but amazing! x3
    3 years ago
    Goodness, that's a lot of merch! I couldn't even begin to imagine how you were able to fit all that in a suitcase (let alone how much it all cost ;~;).

Makes me want to start planning my own trip sometime soon with my buddies. XD
    3 years ago
    OH WOW! You have so much loot and it's all so cute :< :< :<
    Are those some pic-lil straps? They're so difficult to find online!
    I want to go to Japan now ;^;
    3 years ago
    R_Kasahara ( =₃=)*
    Great loot, and wow, that's a lot of it! o_o; I'll be in Japan for most of October, and now I'm wondering how much I'm going to buy-- not just for me, but I'm planning to do my Christmas shopping there too…

Regarding the stuff you had shipped home: how easy was it to do? Have any tips?
    3 years ago
    bethykins (3 years ago) #3251597Ahhhh thank you!!
    Thank you! I'm sure yours was amazing, do you have pictures I'd love to see :)
    ehhh not nearly as much :P but here BLOG #23065
    3 years ago
    WHOA! Your suitcase must be huge to fit all that + Everything you brought with you from the beginning. Awesome loot anyway. I also want to go to Japan...
    3 years ago
    Your loot is overwhelmingly beautiful! How was visiting Danny Choo's office? :0 I'm planning on buying a Smart Doll and have been dreaming of seeing that building.
    3 years ago
    Your loot is so amazing it almost makes me want to cry. My favorites are the Is the Order a Rabbit pop ups, the LL straps and the shiny moe bag. So cute! You're into a lot of the same series that I like right now so it was a joy going through your photos. Thank you for sharing!
    3 years ago