HomeBlogsArticle #2380Comments

Comments • Little Busters! gets anime adaption

• FirstPrev123NextLast
    21 comments
    otaku-cupcake Megley (◡‿◡✿)
    Yes,I'm so excited!>W<
    5 years ago
    dinonomscookies I'm your crack, smoke me.
    I literally screamed when I found out!
    So excited~
    I think its gonna be great, not personally played LB but I heard it was a great one.
    Looking forward to it anyhow!~
    Also I hope its Kyoani too.
    5 years ago
    MY boyfriend loves the VN and since I'm not much of a VN player, I can finally partake in this series with him. Very excited!!
    5 years ago
    yes! now i can watch Kud-chama in anime form!
    5 years ago
    I love the VN and the manga. Can't wait.
    I wish for Ecstasy to be translated(i.e. patch) in the future, I hope they'll somehow include Saya, Kanata and Zazazazegawa Sasasasasasami stories.

Personally I would prefer that they kept the same seiyuu from the VN.
    5 years ago
    Beani (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Neko_OrihimeWhere can you buy the translated version? Ebay?
    Is Natsume Rin in it alot? ^__^

Others already mentioned the patch but as for Rin her first route including common route is rumoured to take 19 hours to complete. She then gets a second route as well as (I assume) some part in Refrain. So yes she is in it a fair bit. In my first run I locked myself out of her route fairly early on and still saw her heaps given she is one of the MCs childhood friends.
    5 years ago
    If this is true, then this can be a comeback for KyoAni, because I did not like any of their recent shows, K-On and Nichijou. It is like they are mostly focusing on their cuteness over plot or development. Honestly, I had high hope for K-On similar to Beck.
    5 years ago
    Maybe, I don't know what it is. :p
    5 years ago
    WatchJessieGo Magical Girl
    Neko_OrihimeWhere can you buy the translated version? Ebay?
    Is Natsume Rin in it alot? ^__^

It's not officially translated, but a group of fans created an English patch. You can buy the game (or download it illegally) and install the patch so that all of the text will appear in English. ^^
    5 years ago
    Though I had intended to wait patiently for the translation of Ecstasy before playing LB, I'll definitely want to play the VN before the adaptation airs. My only regret is having spoiled myself on key story elements years ago on Wikipedia.

Neko_OrihimeWhere can you buy the translated version? Ebay?
    Is Natsume Rin in it alot? ^__^

The translation is in the form of a fan-made patch which is applied to the Japanese game. You can check both Jlist and Paletweb for the game.
    5 years ago
  • FirstPrev123NextLast
    21 comments
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.