HomeArticlesArticle #24122Comments

♡ Today's outfit #11Comments • ♡ Today's outfit #11

Kirenisa (2 years ago) #3473173just lovely! looks fantastic!
    Nendoroidoodads (2 years ago) #3474343Looks awesome :D!!

Thank you dears!! ~ >u<

Seiidaishougun (2 years ago) #3481209Those grey socks don't look very good, and they don't fit well with the rest. Besides that, her outfit is great :D

Aww I love those socks, look so realistic :( I think they fit 'cause they are part of those "basic" clothes (shirt, belt and socks are white/grey), but anyway I really appreciate you tell me your sincere opinion!!! ^_^
    2 years ago
    Looks awesome :D!!
    2 years ago
    Kirenisa I am a collector!
    just lovely! looks fantastic!
    2 years ago
    bambipie (2 years ago) #3472713I love your outfits! Theyre so good! I want to dress like your dolls! *___*

Haha thanks!! >u< Me too!! Sometimes I find prettier clothes for my dolls than for me... haha

hatchetsforhands (2 years ago) #3472745Now that I am seeing this post for a second time (I commented on your FB post not too long ago), I was wondering, what size is the Crobidoll wig? Is it a 9-10"? Or the usual 8-9"?

Oh in this case I bought a 9-10" wig at crobidoll, 'cause they don't have 8-9, only 8 and it's a bit tight for DD.

SabryChan (2 years ago) #3472820Those boots! . I definitely would buy it. Beautiful outfit. Her hair is amazing.

Whoa thank you! I'm happy you like the outfit :) Love the boots too!
    2 years ago