HomeArticlesArticle #24550Comments

Prize Figure Modification?Comments • Prize Figure Modification?

Kamisama-Doll (3 years ago) #3907844That would be so sweet! It would go with the Link nendoroid so well!

Less link .... more Midna XD
    3 years ago
    That would be so sweet! It would go with the Link nendoroid so well!Kosura (3 years ago) #3904239Now let's hope gsc finally picks this up and make a midna nendo XD
    3 years ago
    Kamisama-Doll (3 years ago) #3891201Holly crap that's amazballs! And the LED eyes!

Now let's hope gsc finally picks this up and make a midna nendo XD
    3 years ago
    Holly crap that's amazballs! And the LED eyes!Kosura (3 years ago) #3873179after searching waaaaaay to long for this I finally found a vid back from it. I found the fig on tumblr itself way back but couldn't find it on there now butfound it here
    u can clearly see it in his/her vid:
    right about -----> here
    3 years ago
    Kamisama-Doll (3 years ago) #3837477That last one would be something to see! I was actually going to start working with a few grage kits that I liked and thought if I liked the enough I might try to improve my favorite prize figures as will

u can clearly see it in his/her vid:
    right about -----> here
    3 years ago
    Yeah outside of Japan garage kits are almost impossible to get your hands on lol I would like a few myselfMugenTenshinFRD (3 years ago) #3856397Sometimes for prize figures or other figures, a garage kit version exists.
    Usually they are more expensive then the pre-painted version, but sometimes cheaper too. Mostly made out of resin.
    It needs a lot of work and skill though. You have to glue/assemble it, paint it, detail it. Only some people are really good at it and it's not the preferred way. It's a great way though to make a better version or custom (non-existing) of a figure.
    I never owned or planned to get a garage kit. They're kinda hard to find too.
    3 years ago
    Sometimes for prize figures or other figures, a garage kit version exists.
    I never owned or planned to get a garage kit. They're kinda hard to find too.
    3 years ago
    SerpentyleTorc (3 years ago) #3837572Here is the artist: hpc-smallrepain...
    They do a whole lot of amazing JoJo repaints.

Woah, I never saw their other stuff before! Amazing *__*
    3 years ago
    ITEM #175533 Same with this one for me. I really disliked the red. They did a horrible job on her!SerpentyleTorc (3 years ago) #3837576I got ITEM #54390 and the painting is terrible and completely unlike other's photos of her. Apparently there's no bootleg of her, so I must've just gotten a bad copy.
    Definitely planning on repainting her.
    3 years ago
    Definitely planning on repainting her.
    3 years ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com