HomeArticlesArticle #24781Comments

Rin Shrine (♥ω♥ ) ~♪Comments • Rin Shrine (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

Manjuu (3 years ago) #4047200You could always make an itabag out of those keychains and badges! It saves space and at the same time makes use of those merchandises.

I have before in this blog post here (blog/23323&...) but I wanted to see just exactly how much Rin merch I had and I was honestly surprised and shocked! xD
    3 years ago
    kanjiaragaki (3 years ago) #4047091You're so very welcome!
    I own all of the Gou figs currently made other than the graphig (which I'm getting to) search.php?char...
    But I'd really just love something non-chibi of Gou. ):
    Ideally, in a far distant planet where female characters on shows meant for the female-gaze got figures, I'd love a scale to match Rin's Alter scale. But I'd really just settle for a non-chibi prize and be forever happy. Haha. A figure that combined the two of them would also be ideal. djkfd;
    Thank you! I'm trying my best. ;_;
    I'm also curious about the cafe poster! I saw a few people that took orders for them but they were all out of my price range. May I ask where you got yours? O:

Oh yes that would be perfect too! Imagine a full scale Gou figure?! But they need to release Nagisa and Rei ones first...
    I got mine from a friend who lives in Japan (Audrey) for around $25-$30 if I can remember correctly? They're really hard to come across now because the Cafe event is over... you can always try looking at proxy sites to see if anything comes up?
    3 years ago
    Leosach (3 years ago) #4047047Uow I love Seeing shrines! good work!

Ahhhh thank you!
    3 years ago
    kawaii-lurve (3 years ago) #4047024This is so beautiful!

Love this quote and picture! Hits me in the feels every time... RIN BABY ;w;
    3 years ago
    Ruritto (3 years ago) #4046986Oh man I'm so jealous! I can't even display my stuff yet cause no space. Can I ask where and for how much you got Rin cafe poster from?

Omg nooooooo don't be jealous ;w; I got my Rin cafe poster from Audrey (aitaikimochi.st...) but I don't know if she's still selling them because the Free! Iwasame Cafe is over and been changed to a Starmyu Cafe... I got mine for around $25-30 I think? I also bought a Sousuke one ahahaha but that was when I actually had money xD
    3 years ago
    TheYuiChan (3 years ago) #4046978This is like me with Levi but way better

Oh gosh, thank you /-\
    3 years ago
    solluxcaptor (3 years ago) #4046965Wow, amazing *__* I love how much your dedication shines through!

Hehe yes! I am a dedicated Rin and Free! collector :D thank you so much, I'm glad you can see that /-\
    3 years ago
    domhnulla (3 years ago) #4046938best boy shrine 11/10 very nice

3 years ago
    Namiel (3 years ago) #4046930My cat would kick everything around, lol.

My cat would too, but luckily I'm living in university accommodation now xD
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .