HomeArticlesArticle #25243Comments

Atelier series collectionComments • Atelier series collection

Wow! Amazing collection! <3
    1 year ago
    I think i love you. xD I don't have much Atelier series stuff. I have all the atelier ps3 games(so thats 6) I really want to get like the keychains/straps you have and those cute tiny figures! omg you have a fabulous collection
    2 years ago
    amy616 (2 years ago) #4885518Thanks! I've been meaning to find them! Just wish there was something else I could buy together to waive the handling fee... I'll be buying them sometime soon though even if I can't find anything to combine with. Thank you! <3

Welcome :) I tend to add up to 5k to my orders on Mandarake too though my wallet doesn't always approve :D Good luck expanding your collection, it's really pretty :)
    2 years ago
    amy616 Let's DANCE
    mikki-malu (2 years ago) #4885513Hi :) I came across this nice clear file on Mandarake order.mandarake... and thought I share the link just in case coz you're a big fan of the series :)
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    My goodness, that room is almost dreamlike for me. Absolutely beautiful. So envious of those Atelier Annie minis, I've been trying to track down the premium set NISA released for a while but aftermarket prices are quite extorniate these days (or have been whenever I've looked!)
    Also, I had no idea there were keyrings of Gust and the lovely Homunculus from the Dusk series, I think I've found new keyring grails, uh-oh!
    2 years ago
    your room is pretty *A*
    2 years ago
    WAAAAAAAAAAAA ;W;♥♥♥♥
    I'm sooo envious right now!! What a beautiful collection!! Your room looks like a dream ♥
    I really love the framed pics! Props to your mom for the awesome idea~! And the blanket is so damn cool!!

I hope i can get my hands on a copy of dusk's artbooks soon. Hidari's art is too good to pass ;w;
    *enters prayer circle for lots of sophie merch*
    2 years ago
    amy616 Let's DANCE
    CraxBui (2 years ago) #4722551Can I ask where you got the Arland Series artwork that you framed as well as the Meruru wedding dress tapestry and poster? I need them in my life.
    Do you mean the posters? Poster 1 (3 alchemists) is a large poster (A2 or B2, the larger one) that came on auctions; poster 2 (Meruru) is a tapestry I got off surugaya; poster 3 (Rorona & Astrid) is part of Gust Calendar 2012.

And Meruru wedding is also a tapestry from surugaya, poster is given as a bonus for the magazine (the magazine in the photos with Meruru wedding as the cover) which is on Amazon.jp.

Oh and the smaller frame with 3 girls (like the cover page of Arland Memorial Works) was a bonus for Arland Fanbook.
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Import games and toys since 2002!