HomeArticlesArticle #25493Comments
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .

Pre-owned Grab Box S Size for GirlsComments • Pre-owned Grab Box S Size for Girls

VioFitz (2 years ago) #17014799I have watched seven deadly sins, not bad so far... I actually want to read the manga now.
    I see... I think I want to try that because I always depends on my father's cc on paying with paypal.

I think they are also planning a season 2 from the Seven Deadly Sins! I like the artstyle more than the story I guess, haha.

I think you even get extra fees if you use a CC on PayPal instead of bank account with PayPal!
    2 years ago
    Maakie (3 years ago) #8921253All 3 of those series are okay in quality, just okay entertainment, but tbh all 3 of them didn't really intrigue me.
    Ah, I never used CC with PayPal. I have my bank account linked to my PayPal instead.

2 years ago
    VioFitz (3 years ago) #8869423Owh, sorry... The only thing I know is Freeing, Deadly sins & Attack on Titan... Although, I only watched the teaser & 1 episode.
    My Credit Card was expired but, It's working again by borrowing my dad's CC.

3 years ago
    Maakie (3 years ago) #5142886It's more aimed at girls and mainly has pretty-boy and sport-series in there, so maybe that's why? ^^
    How come your PayPal isn't working? :O

My Credit Card was expired but, It's working again by borrowing my dad's CC.
    3 years ago
    mickeydeerho (3 years ago) #5166626Really interesting looking loot XD
    I'm still very new to figure collecting, so seeing other types of memorabilia being collected is fascinating.
    Idk if I want to start collecting other types of anime merchandise. I kinda like glass cups to start off with and rubber straps.

Thanks! :)

Let me tell you that once you start with straps you can't stop. xD They're really cute and nice, though! Glass never really got my interest, because they're not that easy to display.
    3 years ago
    Really interesting looking loot XD

3 years ago
    VioFitz (3 years ago) #5094667That's a nice merchandise although none of the series seems familliar to me.
    Hmm... Grab box, might try that someday I got my paypal working again here.

How come your PayPal isn't working? :O
    3 years ago
    That's a nice merchandise although none of the series seems familliar to me.

Hmm... Grab box, might try that someday I got my paypal working again here.
    3 years ago
    milkiato (3 years ago) #4973160Ah really nice box! I'm really jealous of the Haikyuu clear file tho it has some of my favorite characters on it haha.

Thanks! :) And PM send!
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .