HomeArticlesArticle #25719Comments

Popin' Cookin' - Cake Shop Kit (Kracie) ReviewComments • Popin' Cookin' - Cake Shop Kit (Kracie) Review

VioFitz (2 years ago) #8868545Wow, that sure test our creativity, if I were you I'd have messed too much I guess, since I'm not that good at frosting those ice shaped cone. The taste sounds mouth watering to me....

Well, the taste was so incredibly sweet, I'm not sure how enjoyable it would be for you, haha! It was a fun set if you're into decorating only, so I recommend it if you can get a hold of it. :)
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    Mariona (3 years ago) #5238951I tried this one myself a few weeks ago. It was my first kracie set and I actually found it quite fun to do. My piping did look worse then yours, though. Which is a bit embarrassing since I do bake from time to time. In my defense that bag really is tiny.
    I would like to try a second kracie set. Any in particular you can recommend?

Oh man, I thought I screwed up the piping, but I guess it's really hard in general! I can't imagine doing this without the clip I used on the back...

I would suggest going for a more realtistic kit, such as the hamburger one BLOG #24668 :)
    3 years ago

I would like to try a second kracie set. Any in particular you can recommend?
    3 years ago
    Mama_Nana (3 years ago) #5214966That is one tiny piping bag! x3 I have a background in pastry, and whenever we had to do small amounts of piping, we just used paper cones. They were easier to work with. But the end result looks tasty!

Hrmm, so I would have been better off if I would have made a paper bag instead of using the one that comes with this set? :P

And thank you! X)
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    einonymous (3 years ago) #5214689Haha, your post was funny and useful! I'm seriously contemplating ordering all the Popin' Cookin' sets at once and just making and eating these... Do they have expiration date?

Thank you! :)

Yes, they do as it's still food. xD The ones I ordered from Candysan so far all expired within 2-12 months after I received them, so I guess you are also dependant on the stock of the store (some other stores note the expiration date on their product page too).
    3 years ago
    3 years ago
    FreezerBurn (3 years ago) #5214315I was probably the first person with "resting bitch face" to reply, that's why hahaha.

I also tried to make a heart on top of the cake, but the frosting was too thick to make any good details. xD
    3 years ago
    Maakie (3 years ago) #5214292It was a complete sugar-overdose, but it was very good. :>
    Yeah I tried to make a -_- face! You're the first person to see it! ;D