HomeArticlesArticle #27402Comments

Jan/Feb LootComments • Jan/Feb Loot

cereza (2 years ago) #7092726hey!! where's the items from the alicebooks group order we did!! i want to be an enabler and contribute to your loot post!!
    just kiddinggggg! kind of. i like all your fate merchandise and that bloodborne shirt is cuteee.
    loot posts are the best.
    Haha, well I did end up having 2 more packages come in yesterday. Other than yours there was another one from an MFC user :P
    I think I'll be better documenting the stuff I get, since it was real fun to type this one out!
    2 years ago

loot posts are the best.
    2 years ago
    nikiptc18 (2 years ago) #7092334GGeez you got the MCA Records for only $5?? Lucky! I love your Osomatsu merch too, especially those prints wowee :^0 I didn't even realize how much the original retail was until I looked it up in the database. Real glad I live next to a BookOff, lol.
    I should have got the A4 Kara print, but I'm satisfied with the postcard variant! (Maybe having him too big on my wall would've been more painful xD)
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    solluxcaptor (2 years ago) #7081438Amazing loot! I love the Bloodborne shirt you got and the Osomatsu-san stuff especially :D It's only been two months of 2016 and I've received a bunch already xD I was pretty stoked to see the shirt, it was on one of those daily deal sites. There needs to be more BB apparel! (The official ones are rather lacking). I'm so glad I found Osomatsu stuff, it's fortunate to be in a fandom where there's plenty of stuff to grab~
    lavalunar (2 years ago) #7084006That Bloodborne shirt is amaaazing. Also, I have that little acrylic Adachi charm too! Isn't it just the cutest!? I love Adachi, so when I happened upon the charm on Twitter I had to have it~ really wish we got more merch of him too ;3;Suppi12 (2 years ago) #7090413OMG I love all the amazing fate merch! *V* Also I love the Bloodborne shirt ! <333 My collection is just a never ending grab of Fate stuff, if I had to sell everything I'd literally be only left to this series. I'm super glad it's getting recognized more now in the figure world (barring the endless supply of Saber, of course) so I'm hoping we get more figures in the future! (I also wish for a Bloodborne figure, the 1/6 hunter is mighty fine but wayyyy out of my price range lol)
    bambipie (2 years ago) #7082789I wanted to see Kizu in LA but the tickets sold so fast. I couldnt believe it sold out really. I heard about that! My friend lives closer to the LA area and was bummed that they sold so fast. He's actually driving down to my theater here to see it, from what others are saying who saw the screening Tuesday evening it wasn't as packed. I'm glad Aniplex brought Kizu here, I wanted to watch the P3 movies too but have just waited for the Blu-rays...
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
Figures, Goodies and Dakimakura shop.