HomeArticlesArticle #27500Comments

Fall/Winter Loot: Sweet & Dandy versionComments • Fall/Winter Loot: Sweet & Dandy version

Really digging the Nitroplus game! I heard about it, but didn't realise it was released yet! The crystal is really nice~ I own a PS3 myself and luckily I'm more an Loli/Ass person. x'D

Anyway, nice and big loot! Your CCS collection must be huge in size by now!
    2 years ago
    Always with the hottest loot!

mgxtenergy (2 years ago) #7246828Where did you find the Senkan Seiki poster?
    I got it off Ratkuten. I used the link someone posted on the product page (bless you mfc users that do this). But sorry, it looks like it's all sold out now - link's dead :(
    2 years ago
    theyasminshow (2 years ago) #7272829I got them from Yahoo! Auctions, though they should be on Mandarake/Suruga-ya as well by now :)
    ooh that sounds great, I'm going to have to keep lookout for them then!^^ that tote bag is just too cute~!
    2 years ago
    theyasminshow Militant Missionary
    shiroiusagi (2 years ago) #7246554cereza (2 years ago) #7246889akiaki (2 years ago) #7247004Rychi (2 years ago) #7272639abi (2 years ago) #7272700
    Thank you all ^__^ glad you enjoyed!
    2 years ago
    theyasminshow Militant Missionary
    VioMariner (2 years ago) #7246829Senpai's got too much swag to show off yeahhhhh (つ▀¯▀)つ
    Awesome post with so many goodies I love. We share a handful of items, yay! I was considering getting you GULT when I found out Ardenor got you Sleepy Belphe but you beat me to it real fast back then :< You got soooo much pretty art though♥ As always Senpai's got the best taste. Looking forward to the next blog~!

I'm sorry T_T I'm grieving you too now, huh? I have a problem with resisting bargain prices...
    2 years ago
    theyasminshow Militant Missionary
    mgxtenergy (2 years ago) #7246828Where did you find the Senkan Seiki poster?
    It was a gift from SureFigures, not sure where he got it :<

zinb (2 years ago) #7263433uwaah, the card captor sakura ichiban kuji items are so adorable!*___* where did you buy them?^^
    2 years ago
    theyasminshow Militant Missionary
    FinalCataclsym (2 years ago) #7246555You'll have to tell me if Nitroplus Blasterz is any good. I've been playing Fighting Climax with a couple friends and looking forward to Ignition, but I still know several of the characters from Blasterz to warrant playing it.
    I haven't seen Ouka merch before, but I only searched through the SoniAni tag. The bassist from FAV was really cool too. A sarcastic thanks for putting Catch You Catch Me back in my head!

It's actually a lot of fun! Even people who aren't familiar with the Nitro+ family can enjoy it. If you ARE into their VN scene, there is "Another Story" which is a mix of fighting with Nitro+ storytelling. Or you can just stick to the fighting :D The partner cards are fun too, anything from being smacked with a hang-glider to being stomped out by zombies lol.

Catch You Catch Me should never leave your head! But seriously, say "Dreaming" or "Hitorijime" to me and I'll probably start singing my ass off.
    2 years ago