HomeArticlesArticle #27517Comments

Getting creative with displays when you're desperate.Comments • Getting creative with displays when you're desperate.

chachachow je suis gomen
    What a creative way to display your rubber straps! I have all of mine (Hetalia and elsewise) still in their packages because I didn't think I had anywhere to display them :( I'll take this as inspiration.
    2 years ago
    I have not bought any straps because I didn't know how to display them. This are actually interesting ideas. I#m a fan of DIY and cheap ways to decorate.
    3 years ago
    Souvenir snack boxes from japan/taiwan are nice to use for storage or display since they're sectioned and pretty sturdy.

Ferrero Rocher boxes. I rarely buy boxes of them though so idk if the boxes are still the same as the ones I have from 15 years ago :x neat alternative to regular acrylic display for mini trading figures/ gacha figures.

Plastic-type egg containers can be used for minis too, but I realise the size is inefficient so I stopped using those :x
    3 years ago
    Very clever! I feel like I should do something like this for my own straps, since I haven't been able to display them for the longest time. Thank you so much for sharing!
    3 years ago
    It looks really good! I love how you have the straps lol
    3 years ago
    If it feels silly or dumb but it works, it's neither silly nor dumb :D

I'll be taking some inspiration here since I'm definitely going to be in a situation like this eventually. I have very limited space for my displays :(
    3 years ago
    maron-makaron (3 years ago) #7247222I think it's incredibly creative! In all honesty I'm a fan of your box shelf, I'm kind of inspired to make one myself. Thank you for sharing these with us!Thank you! Boxes are practical for anything, there's no limits.
    3 years ago