HomeArticlesArticle #28101Comments

Yahoo! Auction Japan order and J-Subculture reviewComments • Yahoo! Auction Japan order and J-Subculture review

(sorry for taking so much in replying)

Kazkari (2 years ago) #8784841Does the proxy you use undervalue? If they undervalue they are better than Buyee atleast.

Yes, they do! Just ask them
    I paid via points in JPY so you don't have to wait for an invoice in case the auction ends soon ^^

wewe (2 years ago) #8785544 -snip
    Trafalgar_DLaw (2 years ago) #8796668 snip

I saw buyee fees and they are like a scam :__ (Idk rn, i've never used them!) I can't talk much because haven't used nor gonna try them, haha
    The experience with j-subculture was totally great, so i only use j-subculture or biginjapan forwarding service
    2 years ago
    naftie (2 years ago) #8741957wow that's a great price for the punpun plushie! my friend would adore that haha

Ikr!! haha ^^; I'm so happy it's pretty cute > . <

rtop (2 years ago) #8742602Oh my gosh! I had no idea there was Punpun merch. He's so cute!! Congrats on winning him!

There's no many but are difficoult to find ;; Thank you!

tsunderequeen (2 years ago) #8743036AAAAAAA PUNPUN, So lucky!! Congratz! ( ; x ; )

thAAAANKS!! ; ;

darkmewsic (2 years ago) #8743675OMG I need that Punpun plush. Wallet-kun was better off not knowing about his existence...

It's worth it, hope you get it soon and wallet-kun won't be bad with you ~ ^^;

Sumiamia (2 years ago) #8842027The Punpun is so cute!!

Thank you!!! ^^
    2 years ago
    The Punpun is so cute!!
    2 years ago
    wewe (2 years ago) #8794698when you checkout using their shopping service (this page once you added items on it), they'll tell you how much to pay in your currency. Just take the actual price in yen and divide by their price to and you have the exchange rate. :)
    just went down again to 106.03

Ok... I will halt my purchases lol. I have a feeling it will go back to 111 or 113

And thanks, so it's not from the auction, but shopping feature. Let me try that... Or maybe i can just ask the customer service XD
    2 years ago
    Trafalgar_DLaw (2 years ago) #8786269How did you check Buyee's exchange rate? I never seen that before. Well I never got any charges from my bank or cc though xD because I used Paypal for Buyee, not my cc company or bank or something like that xD
    But yeah, Yen is crazy expensive now...Kinda wish I bought all my wish list before this exchange rate happened

just went down again to 106.03
    2 years ago
    wewe (2 years ago) #8785544Yup, that markup is their new fee. I just did a comparison for exchange rates atm, and jpy per usd is currently going for 108.5ish, versus paypal's 105.9, and buyee's 106.1 (buyee looks better than paypal's for the day).
    Note though, that this doesn't factor in any other charges by your bank or cc (thank goodness for no fees card, cause some fees activate for purchases in a different country, not just a different currency).

2 years ago
    Trafalgar_DLaw (2 years ago) #8785408Ok I'm confused now. So they make their own rule of exchange rate? There must be a hidden fee there, like a small markup since it's their rule not paypal lol. In any case their customer support replies fast though and so far no problems for me... I just wonder if theres anything else other than Buyee

2 years ago
    wewe (2 years ago) #8785252Paypal's conversion rates aren't used when you're being billed in your own currency, and Buyee is billing the price in your own currency after using their own exchange rate. :\
    buyee.jp/pr/buy... (note how it's a requirement now, though if you can still pay in JPY because they don't support your currency, that's awesome for you!)

2 years ago
    Kazkari (2 years ago) #8785135I kinda thought the conversion rate was not so bad, Paypal is the one really winning for that since they don't use actually market stats, they use the lowest conversion along with adding a charge, unless Buyee adds on top, its hard to tell due to Paypal doing what they do.

2 years ago
    wewe (2 years ago) #8785006While they lowered their fees, they made up with their new forced conversion rates. In other words, they just moved their fees to that stage in payment...

2 years ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Import games and toys since 2002!