HomeArticlesArticle #28375Comments

March/April loot + Graduation/Moving/Job/Convention talkComments • March/April loot + Graduation/Moving/Job/Convention talk

solluxcaptor (2 years ago) #9609549I love the Punpun cosplay and congrats on graduating!! Really nice haul too :D SS are pretty scary, I've used one for Taobao before but I'm nervous to jump into the world of YAJ proxies ><Always happy to see another Punpun fan!! And thanks ^^,
    There is good reason to be nervous of course! If you ever feel like taking the plunge with a proxy, Japonica was a really good. They have a nice order submission system (no spreadsheets), they send constant updates (reassuring imo), and they expanded their shipping options since EMS increased.

Bearcat (2 years ago) #9607273Congrats! Reading this made me smile as seeing your success is a wonderful thing!!! And it's a great loot, you deserve it :)bambipie (2 years ago) #9609645yay congrats to youu and nice haul!
    Thank you!!! :D
    2 years ago
    Pekola (2 years ago) #9603724Okay, but how did you manage to be so accomplished?
    Give me them cheat codes cause all I see from this blog post is greatness upon greatness upon sucess.
    I mean, how did you juggle it all?
    LOL so the best fuel is passion, caffeine, and a LOT of fear. Forget about sleep.

Only half kidding there. I gotta give my parents a lot of credit. They gave me a studious environment growing up but also saw developmental value in art. They picked up my financial loose ends so that it wasn't a distraction. Really, they're the ones who boosted me into the position I needed to get where I am now.
    2 years ago
    yay congrats to youu and nice haul!
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    Okay, but how did you manage to be so accomplished?

I mean, how did you juggle it all?
    2 years ago
    yuuichisan (2 years ago) #9600592Oh man, congratulations on graduating and for the promotion! The embroidery looks great too :Datimidtempest (2 years ago) #9601354Congratulations on graduating soon!
    Thank you so much!

autumnlucks (2 years ago) #9601093Congrats on graduating! Do you have a plan following graduation? Going to get your masters or gonna work for a while and then attempt on getting your masters?
    Thanks! I'm gonna work a few years and then see if a masters feels right. Kinda funny, as a freshman the plan was med school - and now? Hecka naw!
    By the way, just checked your profile. Your seasonal themed shelves are gorgeous!! Love the petals!
    2 years ago
    Congratulations on graduating soon!
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!