Comments MFC Update - Some Updates & Changes

• What a neat features... thanks for all the hard work you guys and gals rock!!!

I did'nt know I got awards... wow! I was surprised...
    4 years ago
    ComboChrist4 years ago#10372445Btw am I the only that has problems with the pictures-section endlessly loading + the same thing happens with the "add to my collection"-window?

Been experiencing that for months, pictures sometimes fail to load needing a refresh and sometime I have to add an item 2 or 3 times to my collection before it actually sticks.
    4 years ago
    I was away for 2 weeks and so much had changed already. Thanks for posting this ^^
    4 years ago
    Takasugi4 years ago#10377445You could do that before the update, though.

I wasn't aware that you could do that, I thought I remembered not seeing the thumbs up button by my own comment.

Since it was there, I never tried it before then.
    4 years ago
    DCJP4 years ago#10375450It seems that you can now upvote your own comments as well.
    Unintended side effect I assume, submitted image evidence on the Bug Reports forum.

You could do that before the update, though.
    4 years ago
    Nice changes :D
    I love it
    4 years ago
    It seems that you can now upvote your own comments as well.

4 years ago
    Noticed the new gallery feature the other day; I love it!
    4 years ago
    Stalking Loli hunter

It's been happening a lot to me lately!
    4 years ago

This sometimes happens to me too, and it's especially pronounced and more widespread when viewing the site on my phone, such as when viewing an encyclopedia entry none of the items listed under it will load in.

It's only started happening recently too.
    4 years ago