HomeArticlesArticle #28637Comments

~April to June loot: Fire Emblem and Sumikko Gurashi~Comments • ~April to June loot: Fire Emblem and Sumikko Gurashi~

• -1pt
    Kaito570 (2 years ago) #12469049About Fire Emblem Fates it's different depending on which edition you get Birthright or Conquest
    so View spoilerHide spoilerIn Birthright some characters will die especially from Nohr and if you get Conquest then some characters from Hoshido will die
    Also awesome loot

Yes I knew that for a while actually, since I have all three routes.

Thanks!
    2 years ago
    -1pt
    zierli (2 years ago) #12435561Great loot. I love fire emblem as well. Haha and I thought about getting the faceplate for my 3ds, but like you I only have a regular 3ds xl..
    I decided against it, still looks good!
    Marth looks cute, but thats it.. Never came around to buy him. Chiaki was on my wishlist a long time, still want her..I'm still looking for nano since her release.. I should have preordered her..
    And D. Gray-man! I hope it will come with a ton of merchandise! And nice figures! Alter, goodsmile I 'm talking to you! ;)

Thank you!

Yeah I guess I'll just use it as a display piece honestly xD Same! I was looking for Chiaki for a really long time but then she popped up really cheap so I snagged her right away. I have Hakase so I bought Nano so she wouldn't be lonely.

Yes I am really looking forward to the merch they release for DGM, really want a scale figure of Allen and Lavi!
    2 years ago

Also awesome loot
    2 years ago
    I decided against it, still looks good!
    2 years ago
    -1pt
    immaggot (2 years ago) #12428497nice stuff! makes me reminisce about the time i was super into kagepro... also same at the fates release date LOL i managed to avoid spoilers though so lucky me! where did you buy the OST btw? ;w;

Thanks! I never really got out of Kagepro haha. It was hard but I managed to avoid most of them as well, though I got to know the characters pretty well before I even played the game thanks to the copious amounts of artwork out there.

I bought it from Amazon Japan, they do ship internationally and it came with preorder bonuses like the clear file and badges.
    2 years ago
    -1pt
    harukaa (2 years ago) #12419262

Aw thank you! She is really nice haha, I would recommend if you find her for cheap.
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    Great loot!! so many cute straps & Chiaki looks nice c: ✿~
    2 years ago
    -1pt
    solluxcaptor (2 years ago) #12397515So many straps!! Really nice loot :D

Thank you!! Glad people are liking the straps xD
    2 years ago
    -1pt
    SkyBlue (2 years ago) #12393959Very cute loot! ^^ My favourites are definitely the plushes and the Jiji strap ♡.♡

Thank you so much!

Yes I love my sumikkos hehe, they're too cute <3
    2 years ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Welcome to Entertainment Hobby Shop JUNGLE!