Comments Alter 1/6 Kanna Tanigawa Swimsuit Edition

Anime Figure Store
  • XRaptor74 years ago#13680254Damn those details on the muscles are crazy.
    It is kinda amazing

ComboChrist4 years ago#13680603ITEM #286484 still looks better.
    I quite like both of them

solluxcaptor4 years ago#13684133Her body sculpt is gorgeous!! Really nice photos to show it off
    The body sculpt is a masterpiece

Niyari4 years ago#13684146wow i was just listening to Vidro Moyou for the first time in years as well. talk about creepy timing.
    i've had my eye on Kanna (both) for a couple of months now but can't for the life of me decide which one to get. i generally prefer normal versions of a figure but striped bikinis (and shimapan) are like my fetish or something. life is rough.

Get both.....Solved that problem for yah

sailormatlac4 years ago#13687575She's been on my "maybe" list, but that review kind of make it clear I won't back off if I find her at the right price. I was a little bit disappointed in her school uniform version, but this one is quite gorgeous for a "simplistic" bikini figure.
    BTW, good idea to use B&W pictures to better show the subtle variations in the sculpt.

She is gorgeous, that midriff is amazing. Thanks a lot for the support

sailormatlac4 years ago#13687807My only problem with this one is the unrealistic boobs that clash with the hyper detailed body. Kanna is less detailed, but her proportions work well together.
    Them boobs though.....I concur though, her proportions are much more appealing in my opinion.

WanderingWastrel4 years ago#13689376Yes, I have this figure, as a direct result of your pictures (that you posted earlier). Made my crumbling resistance fail utterly. So I got it, and now I'm happy about it! (sheesh, the nerve of some people... going around helping people be happy, of all things...) :D
    Why not both? (that's what I did)

Hahaha, the figure is gorgeous, I try to capture the best angles. Glad you got one as a result, I'm flattered.

skylinedo4 years ago#13701287I bought bc Iliked the sculpt and character. Verrry underrated figure. Her price should be climbing but it'sonly going lower,,, sadly.
    This is a very underrated figure...
    4 years ago
    skylinedo BANNED
    4 years ago

Niyari4 years ago#13684146i've had my eye on Kanna (both) for a couple of months now but can't for the life of me decide which one to get.
    Why not both? (that's what I did)
    4 years ago
    ComboChrist4 years ago#13680603ITEM #286484 still looks better.

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago
    Her body sculpt is gorgeous!! Really nice photos to show it off
    4 years ago
    ComboChrist S-Rank-Spirit
    ITEM #286484 still looks better.
    4 years ago
    Damn those details on the muscles are crazy.
    4 years ago