Comments AmazonGlobal OTAKU Store

• I've already used Amazon JP many times before (since 2 years ago) when they had certain CDs I wanted and they were available to ship to my country. So I guess they just expanded this thing into an Otaku store so they could sell more of their items internationally?
    4 years ago
    Reasonable idea from Amazon, but it won't improve their packaging...
    4 years ago
    Sadly nothing I've been wanting to grab from az.jp is available for this.. ahh (´ω`;;)
    4 years ago
    I just searched like 3 figures to see price and holy moly... Crazy overpriced. No thanks.

Might be good for manga and stuff no idea.
    4 years ago
    I just bought some artbook (3 books) from Amazon Japan and I can say that even if the item price is slightly more expensive than CD Japan. The shipping charge is vastly cheaper in Amazon Japan. The overall difference varies from A$10 - A$45 depending on the courier used.
    4 years ago
    Misleading info. It's still amazon.co.jp, they just re-branded the category for listings that can be shipped out of Japan to conform with what the other 'amazons' are doing: shipping their stuff to not just their home turf. Here's the Amazon US' global (just amazonglobal) for reference. www.amazon.com/...
    4 years ago
    Can I log into amazongloble.jp with my amazon account? I would like to be able to use my standard account if possible.
    4 years ago
    Prices are outrageous for what I searched, for some reason. Cool idea though, gonna bookmark it.
    4 years ago
    chapters04 years ago#15504110hows sal shipping for manga or artbooks? anyone know?
    www.amazon.co.j... (imo the shipping rates aren't too good if you're looking to get different types of books in 1 shipment :/)
    4 years ago
    akarin4 years ago#15498306Just took a look at the shipping rates, and it's 350 yen per item + 700 per shipment. Shipping will add up to alot, so I think I'll stick to manda for books :(

If you buy Manga, the shipping price is a great deal for manga sets, since they count as one item :)
    4 years ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.