HomeArticlesArticle #30625Comments

♡ Today's outfit #13Comments • ♡ Today's outfit #13

HiTali (1 year ago) #15555981She's not a bjd!! >u< she's a Dollfie Dream :) (a Mini Dollfie Dream specifically)

Oh yeah that's what I meant, I forgot what those dolls are called, I know they are different from BJD I just forgot what to call her, thank you. :)
    1 year ago
    Demitria (1 year ago) #15555974I think I'll buy this dress... They are even having a reduction of prices... And I have a spare red haired wig lol Also, brown and red should look well with a golden face up, right?

Yeah totally! You can never go wrong with gold and brown in steampunk :P
    1 year ago
    azusamukami (1 year ago) #15555529which bjd is she? :)

1 year ago
    Tali (1 year ago) #15554878I have the Luts steampunk set and it's amazing!!! totally recommended :) (I reviewed it on my external blog, if you're curious! x3 orchiddolls.wor... )

1 year ago
    which bjd is she? :)
    1 year ago
    Demitria (1 year ago) #15553006Problem is... I don't know which clothes I should buy... I can't choose between Luts steampunk set, Sadol segret summer (white) and Golden Hellenism (by angellstudio)...

1 year ago
    Tali (1 year ago) #15552374Awwww poor doll D: go buy some clothes!! >u<

1 year ago
    Demitria (1 year ago) #15538385Months have passed since I bought my first BJD and she's still naked... *cheers*

Awwww poor doll D: go buy some clothes!! >u<
    1 year ago
    AppleNapoleon (1 year ago) #15533278If you're going with mint shoes, swap the brown bow on the shirt for a mint one and add mint accessories to the hair - colour balance is a huge deal in lolita!
    She's a super cute doll <3

Yay thanks! ^___^ Yep, the mint idea is brilliant! Also, looking again at the picture, I also could use light blue as the one in the cupcake icing. Thanks for sharing your opinion! :D
    1 year ago
    SerpentyleTorc (1 year ago) #15532956long time no see
    she looks really cute! love the tights.
    as for the head thing, mby if those bows were a little bigger. i could see them in the same print as the dress. and a prop like a parasol or smthn.

Hi hi!! ~

Thanks! >u< Yep, I'll take note of that! <3 Well, she's wearing little clips in the hair, but I would love to have more head accesories like bows and headbands, it's quite hard to find the perfect ones! :P A parasol would be awesome too!! I've looking for it for ages x__x
    1 year ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trade Card Accessories and more!