HomeArticlesArticle #31223Comments

Year OneComments • Year One

happypanther_ (1 year ago) #18648249Yay ! I will follow along with your progress :)
    I can only wish you to get well soon !

Thank you.
    1 year ago
    Stalgonoff (1 year ago) #18647879Yes, I plan on doing so. I am glad you enjoyed it! I think I've been slacking on pictures lately and my desk is cluttered with figures right now so it'll be interesting to see how/when I get it cleaned up. I am bed ridden with a broken ankle currently so I just put my new figures + some I couldn't see well on my desk which is in front of my bed.

Yay ! I will follow along with your progress :)
    I can only wish you to get well soon !
    1 year ago
    happypanther_ (1 year ago) #18647615Will you update with your 2017 collection ? if so, I can't wait to read that ! :D Yes, I plan on doing so. I am glad you enjoyed it! I think I've been slacking on pictures lately and my desk is cluttered with figures right now so it'll be interesting to see how/when I get it cleaned up. I am bed ridden with a broken ankle currently so I just put my new figures + some I couldn't see well on my desk which is in front of my bed.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    Stalgonoff (1 year ago) #16565080Monogatari certainly has an interesting art style that can be off putting. I will be preordering Jibril as soon as they will let me. She's my favourite NGNL character and I love how colourful her figure is.

Yeah, I had that too with another series that is extremely popular and well received *cough cough* (Rest.In.Pepperoni. Stein's gate).
    Glad you like her figure! I truly think that one is absolutely stunning (didn't like shiro as much as Jibril) so I will definitely have to think about it when the time comes...
    1 year ago
    Dielquo (1 year ago) #16565028Ah yes, I saw you also had the draft for Jibril on your wishlist! When the time comes I will have to make an important decision for I already have shiro :( But no need for tears (Yet) I tried getting into the monogatari series, but it seemed a bit hard I don't know. I am very picky with the art styles of anime so maybe when I finish Love Live I will give it another go (Sorry wallet) (Should rather just swap my wallet with The Money Bin!) (I am uncle scrooged eh I mean screwed)
    1 year ago
    Stalgonoff (1 year ago) #16565012Thanks a lot! I also limited myself to one figure per series for quite a while. I didn't double dip until I got Jubei and Naoe from the bin. There's so many Madoka figure lines I would love to collect, but it would get quite excessive. I also plan on getting as many of the Monogatari GSC figures as I can, but it's going to take a while due to their aftermarket prices.

1 year ago
    Dielquo (1 year ago) #16565005Really nice collection! Especially since I recognise most of the figures! (Great taste in series)
    Ultimate madoka and Demon Homura are awesome to look at, unfortunately I only have only kyouko on the way since I can see myself dusting the figures and breaking it in half somehow :p (also limited myself to one figure per series or else Alter's Love Live figures would get me broke for sure!)
    Would love to see another one next year and see how rapidly your figures multiply out of nowhere in the future!

1 year ago
    XRaptor7 (1 year ago) #16564992Wow that's a rapid growth of figures in one year. Nice collection!
    Yeah it did grow pretty fast. Fortunately I got over half of my collection at bin prices (even Madokami, relatively speaking) and thanks!
    1 year ago