HomeArticlesArticle #31388Comments

Itabags: A One Year JourneyComments • Itabags: A One Year Journey

kuroizoe (1 year ago) #17796620If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the second bag? The one shaped like a coffin. I would love to make a similar Undertaker bag, and that one looks so perfect ^^.~
    It's a bag by GLP! You might need a taobao shopping service if you want to order directly from them. And just a word of warning, the PVC is really tricky to work with if you're pinning buttons or safety pins on.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    I really like the minimalism of the second itabag. =w= All three are impressive on their own right, I'm honestly debating making my own. >w>
    1 year ago
    nagi2525nagisa (1 year ago) #16871304Wink, wink at the underlying "theme".
    Undertaker, Atobe and now Victor?!?!It must be Suwabe Junichi!
    Ita-bags are always so fun to look at! I've yet to complete my Oikawa Tooru/Asuma Kousuke ita-bag, but I'm glad Aoba Jousai has a similar theme color to Victor since Victor's the next person I'm dedicating my $$$$$$$ to. At least I won't have to purchase another bag since the blank side can be used for Victor.
    Much, much luck for the merch hunt! :D

I'm a total sucker for Suwabe-san voice tbh And with a character like Victor, how could I resist?
    I look forwards to seeing your itabag! I wanted to do a double-sided bag but it's kinda tough without a clear cover. Good luck to you as well ^-^
    1 year ago
    gloom (1 year ago) #16870436The second bag with the coffin shape looks fabulous though *_* I love seeing itabags that stray from the usual tote bag base. I'm the type that gets a little embarrassed carrying around anime stuff so the minimalism looks very nice (but I'm still struggling with my first bag so..., lol.)
    I love how overwhelming that Atobe Keigo bag is-- and it looks like there aren't even any duplicates on there? Wow!
    So looking forward to seeing your future bags (especially the Victor one!)

Thank you! I was a little embarrassed but I quickly got over it once I saw it as more of a conversation starter than a bag. I find that people tend to be more curious then judgmental around here lol
    I hope you can finish your itabag one day! It'll be well worth the wait ^-^
    And yes, there are no duplicates on the Atobe bag. I don't think it's overwhelming but that might because I'm so use to seeing it everyday lol
    1 year ago
    Wink, wink at the underlying "theme".
    Undertaker, Atobe and now Victor?!?!It must be Suwabe Junichi!

Much, much luck for the merch hunt! :D
    1 year ago
    So looking forward to seeing your future bags (especially the Victor one!)
    1 year ago
    Karumi (1 year ago) #16870164I've always found itabags, generally speaking, to be visually overwhelming, so I really love the minimalism of the coffin bag. *__*

It's also like 99% quieter then my other two bags too. I wanted it to be subtle and elegant for an itabag so hearing this makes me really happy I hit the mark. ^^
    1 year ago