HomeArticlesArticle #31527Comments

1st Day Comiket Report (Going to + After-session analysis)Comments • 1st Day Comiket Report (Going to + After-session analysis)

• -1pt
    rubyserpent_720 (1 year ago) #17196172Awesome I'll look forward to it then. I had a friend who went to C91 she said a lot of tables are packed by 2pm and finished super early. Did you find the same on your side?
    Yup, when the author have finished to sell all his stuff or for other reasons, it's pretty common to leave. The first hour is alway decisive for limited items.
    1 year ago
    ney (1 year ago) #17194687I'll make a second article about the third day this time, heavy R-18 incoming. The numer of people was really impressive this time but i managed to survive !

1 year ago
    -1pt
    rubyserpent_720 (1 year ago) #17171403Congrats on your loot! As strange as it sounds I really miss waiting in lines for Comiket freezing in the morning with a mix of anticipation and dread. Ah, nostalgia..
    And super bravo to all the (skimpy) cosplayers for braving the cold

1 year ago

And super bravo to all the (skimpy) cosplayers for braving the cold
    1 year ago
    -1pt
    Shaolan-kun (1 year ago) #17157769Wow, all those people waiting in the cold are really brave! I've been to Comiket twice but always in summer, the heat hit hard but I can bear it more than the cold.
    Meeting the authors is really a great experience! Some of them were really amazed that someone from such a far country knew about them and went all the way just to meet them.
    Nice loot you got, especially the new Great Moth book. Too bad you couldn't get Dot8 or 110-Groove. Well, good luck for Saturday. I know what it's like ;-D

I used to live in hot/warm country, below 10˚C is already cold for me :P
    I'm a big fan of Great Moth, i follow his pixiv since a while and each new illustration he made is a must-have yup ! I was a little sad for Dot8, the stand was sold out around 11:15AM but for 110-Groove, the story between Remilia and Reimu doesn't interest as much he usually do with Reisen.

My list for Saturday is a real pain xD I'll try to focus to the most important for me i think.
    1 year ago

1 year ago
    -1pt
    Ricotta (1 year ago) #17155000Aaah, the memories it brings back, especially of waiting outisde (annoying but mandatory part). I hope I'll be able to do another Comiket one day.
    (and once again, thank you do much :3)

The more enjoyable, i think, is to have a genuine contact with the authors, they are accessible and really thankful for buying their work. This kind of experience is really unique , except the crowd, and should be tried at last one time on an entire life.
    No problem, i'll try to get the last thing you asked Saturday ^^ I have plenty of circles to do to take their last work but it's manageable i think.
    1 year ago
    (and once again, thank you do much :3)
    1 year ago
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!