HomeArticlesArticle #31569Comments

3rd Day Comiket Report(Massive NSFW doujinshi loot)Comments • 3rd Day Comiket Report(Massive NSFW doujinshi loot)

darkfader (1 year ago) #17334611snip
    The Akihabara Surugaya shop have a 50 yens doujinshi section on the 2nd floor and a permanent discount : 5 books for 100 yens. Actually, there is an special holiday offer : 10 books as price of 5 so the final price of one doujinshi is ¥10. You can find many junk and also rare old one so it can be interesting.
    Unfortunately, not all artists have a pixiv account and update their Twitter, that's why i have created a circle.ms account by an advice of a friend and helped me a lot. If you look at good discount, you can also check regulary the Surugaya special campaign page www.suruga-ya.j... , it happen two times in the week and start at 4PM (JST) with massive price drop. I managed to got ITEM #525974 at ¥200 during the campaign.

Hn.03(Dancyo), Henreader, Frenchletter, picopico labyrinth… You, sir, have a good taste :D
    1 year ago
    darkfader lolicon
    ney (1 year ago) #17271543Hahaha, if people thinks that it should be true xD (but a little more complex)
    The fact is that during years, i've read and download a ton of doujinshi online. Many people do this also, without real consideration for the authors and their works because "it's free".
    My goal now is to get the titles i'm interested in and if possible to support directly the author. I've already found most of older title at crazy discount price (some of them at 10 yens…) and now i prefer to discover by myself by following interesting circles on pixiv and buy directly if i liked the preview. And many of authors are really grateful for this (and also a bit curious to see a foreigner to buy their work).
    I recommand you to use pixiv to follow upcoming artists or use their suggested users to discover new one. It helped me a lot to make my buylist for the Comiket.

I'd like to know where you can get them for 10 yen. I assume Mandarake auctions? (which doesn't seem to put male doujinshi up anymore :/). I know Suruga-ya can go as low as 80 (after 20% discount).
    I've indeed a lot of favs now on Twitter, Pixiv. Perhaps I should check nijie too. I started to sync my favs on sites like melonbooks too to get notifications, but I'm not looking at the email much. Now I'm going after another webstore this weekend. I already wrote some script for it to make it easier to browse.
    Btw, I just uploaded some more loot pics ;P
    1 year ago
    darkfader (1 year ago) #17268879You are such a pervert! ;)
    Nice haul. Lot of nice doujinshi. I only went once when I wasn't really into doujinshi collecting but it was nice; but hot.. I also tried waiting into some random circle's line.
    Now, I've mostly ordered all (yeah right) cheap older doujinshi I wanted and now more focussing on new ones. Expanding my search area and adding more favorite circles.

Hahaha, if people thinks that it should be true xD (but a little more complex)

1 year ago
    darkfader lolicon
    You are such a pervert! ;)
    1 year ago
    Hoppou (1 year ago) #17229824Dang, I would feel so crushed if I was able to go to comiket and the fatalpulse stand was all empty. Great loot regardless, though. Thanks for sharing!
    I was ! I waited too much before going to the Fatalpulse stand, in my head his circle is a big one so the stock would be enough until 1PM, big mistake :/
    Thanks for the compliment :3
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    kadacho (1 year ago) #17223518it looks so fun!! wow, and so many people at big sight... it really looks like it takes a while to get in >_< I want to go next time!!
    I also remember I went to some smaller comic events (like comitia) at the big sight, but I always fell asleep on the train home LOL but actually, I think many people do that, so it's ok xD

Yup, it was ^^ Waiting is not a big thing, i've taken my PSVita with me since the Internet availability is subject to be random (too much people in think) and the time was flying quickly.
    I wish to you to participate next time :)

Smaller is fun too, but the experience of this "monster" is really something ! Plus the fact i'm not really a morning person xD Sleeping is ok, but better not miss the stop if you don't want to wake up at Ome or Takao xD
    1 year ago