HomeArticlesArticle #31618Comments

Today's loot at Akiba (Heavy Pics)Comments • Today's loot at Akiba (Heavy Pics)

• -1pt
    l0li (1 year ago) #17334542I don't know that much about the circles and where they release their items. But I looked at Toranoana and think I might create a second order there. Combining at Tenso is a bit expensive but might be worth it.
    There are 2-3 importants events in the year plus some smaller : Comic Market (Mid-August, End of December), Comic1☆(around June) and Sunshine Creation(4 times in the year). Basically, you'll find 80% of the release during these events on Toranoana/Melonbook.
    If you like a circle/author, you can create a free account on circle.ms and be notified on their further release :)
    1 year ago
    ney (1 year ago) #17317342
    It's kinda exclusive, i know Fatalpulse and Henreader only works with Toranoana because under the table arrangement (more profit for the circle, less margin for the seller but exclusive). You can compare with the C91 annoucement page of Toranoana www.toranoana.j... but there are a lot of circle missing from Melonbook side.
    Indeed, but she was irresistible :D

1 year ago
    -1pt
    Medzevil (1 year ago) #17312187solluxcaptor (1 year ago) #17311914
    Thanks you !

MugenTenshinFRD (1 year ago) #17312346Nice little loot!
    I've been wanting that Azusa figure since I became a K-On! fan, but I never bought it anymore.
    When I was in Akiba, I just found one shop selling it for ¥5400, pretty much the average price.
    ¥2400 is an amazing deal. Kinda jealous haha. Sometimes they give big discounts when a box is trashed/heavily damaged like that.

I've already looked at her in the past but i was not fan enough to paid ¥7400 + shipping for her. Max Factory figures are just awesome, and at this given price, it's just a good Chrismas present for myself :D

l0li (1 year ago) #17315415Is the right Doujinshi Toranoana exclusive? I recently placed a order at Melonbooks and didn't see it there. Or have I just overseen it?
    The Azunyan figure is very cute too but I don't buy figures with a lying pose because they take up so much space.

Indeed, but she was irresistible :D
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    Nice little loot!
    1 year ago
    Fatalpulse, Nice!!!!
    1 year ago
    Super nice figures, I have that Asuka and I really want the Azusa :D The doujinshi has nice art too!
    1 year ago
    That Asuka is too cute.
    I didn't even realize it was Asuka until I looked at the name.
    1 year ago
    -1pt
    Ricotta (1 year ago) #17310257That Azusa figure is really cute!
    Yup, she's simple but really cute :)
    1 year ago
    That Azusa figure is really cute!
    1 year ago
Figures, Goodies and Dakimakura shop.