HomeArticlesArticle #32832Comments

Another Month, Another Great Haul (March 2017)Comments • Another Month, Another Great Haul (March 2017)

Rajke (1 year ago) #19964724Nice haul.
    A lot of beautifull figures. And congrats at completing the Snow Halation set.
    The F4F link turns out really nice.
    And who could think that Kirby is this good at photobombing. XD

Never underestimate what Kirby can do. XD
    1 year ago
    Rajke Ca fanatic
    Nice haul.
    A lot of beautifull figures. And congrats at completing the Snow Halation set.
    The F4F link turns out really nice.
    And who could think that Kirby is this good at photobombing. XD
    1 year ago
    sousuukes walking disaster
    Great haul, Ammy looks amazing! Kinda regret not getting her now. Those aftermarket prices... Yikes.

I too am a pineapple on pizza enthusiast. Comrade! :P
    1 year ago
    WanderingWastrel (1 year ago) #19944280Congrats on finishing the Snow Halation set. I'd get that one too if I only had the space for it.
    Hmm... maybe I'll get it anyway and set them up in the closet. I'll know they're there, that's all that matters, yes, yes...

Makes sense to me. :3
    1 year ago

1 year ago
    Pixelated (1 year ago) #19933393I may be a pityful creature, but at least I'm not a monster who enjoys pineapple on pizza, and boops their figures . _.

So you do admit you are a monster that DOESN'T boop his figures? Ok. At least we know what kind of Monster you are. LOL. :P
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    jazzylin (1 year ago) #19932493I got so excited when i saw the spyro! Its my number one and first game ever! Now I really want that ps1 haha. Really nice loot, the Hinata is really really cute, shes one of the few female characters I tolerated from Naruto.

Mine was NiGHTS Into Dreams on the Sega Saturn, but I think Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly was the first game I ever played on a computer. Spyro is such a legend! :D
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    Absolutely amazing, Zelda figures are great, but First 4 Figures Ami is incredible, unfortunately I was not been able to get one for myself
    1 year ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Your source for old and rare figurines!