9 comments

• agentmozellRGBlv16 nerd extraordinaire
    Panda_Chan (1 month ago) #23595698Small loot yet very nice :3
    I like that Ciel figure, looks amazing *-*

He is!! He's still on sale on TOM I believe. My photos don't do him justice as all.
    1 month ago0ptReport
    Panda_ChanRGBlv11 Impey's Princess
    Small loot yet very nice :3
    I like that Ciel figure, looks amazing *-*
    1 month ago0ptReport
    agentmozell (1 month ago) #23549115Probably because of the smaller joints? That's the only thing I can think of. I have a few figmas on preorder so maybe later on I can make a comparison. haha I know the JJBA Super Action Hero line is SUPER hard to pose cause the joints are stiff.

Probably lol
    I don't have any figures from that line so I can't much about it XD
    1 month ago0ptReport
    agentmozellRGBlv16 nerd extraordinaire
    Ciciely (1 month ago) #23549220Ahhh Bakugo looks great. When I got Midoriya I was pretty frustrated with posing his arms, did you feel the same? I feel like that's the hardest part for me on any of my nendo's actually..

Yeah, I felt that the Heroes Editions are harder than normal nendos. I would've prefered static arms like any other nendo. ;;
    1 month ago0ptReport
    1 month ago0ptReport
    agentmozellRGBlv16 nerd extraordinaire
    Jess-chan (1 month ago) #23549077You're welcome! I dunno why some of these nendos are so hard and or annoying to pose lol

1 month ago0ptReport
    agentmozell (1 month ago) #23548904They are very cute! I'll give them that ♥ Just really hard to pose.

1 month ago0ptReport
    agentmozellRGBlv16 nerd extraordinaire
    Jess-chan (1 month ago) #23548881I love the Deku and Bakugo nendos!!

They are very cute! I'll give them that ♥ Just really hard to pose.
    1 month ago0ptReport
    I love the Deku and Bakugo nendos!!
    1 month ago0ptReport
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.