HomeArticlesArticle #33817Comments

An IntroductionComments • An Introduction

Stalgonoff (7 months ago) #23608163Welcome to MFC!
    I spend the mornings of my days off drinking coffee and reading light novels and I just happened to be reading ReZero 4 this morning. I find Subaru exceptionally annoying, but I'm too stubborn to drop a series and I do like the other characters. Madoka and Steins;Gate are up there on my favourites list too.

Thank you!
    Those sound like perfect mornings. Yeah, Subaru can be realllyyy annoying at times, but I agree, the other characters and the world is too awesome to drop! I've just read the anime, and still need to read the light novel!
    7 months ago
    Deathbat (7 months ago) #23605493I want soo hard her in normal suit too ! but she become expensive :( i wonder if she have another rerelease because steins;gate 0 anime (when they announce) Yep, I'm also really hoping for some S;G 0 figma releases as well. Beta Okabe would be awesome! Unfortunately, a lab coat Kurisu rerelease is more likely because it's all about Amadeus :/
    7 months ago
    Welcome to MFC!

7 months ago
    willyg1982 (7 months ago) #23605091Welcome to MFC.
    I just joined a few weeks ago and I'm on here every day checking out the latest blogs and pictures.
    You shared a great list of anime shows and I like the photos you shared on here so far. Looking forward seeing future content you will share.

I'm sure I'll be the same way, ha ha!
    Thank you so much! :D
    7 months ago
    weiwere (7 months ago) #23604988Welcome. Hope to see more articles from you.
    So far I think this community is on the whole quite a nice group of ppl.

I'm sure you will!
    So far I've found that as well! :D
    7 months ago
    I want soo hard her in normal suit too ! but she become expensive :( i wonder if she have another rerelease because steins;gate 0 anime (when they announce)8-Bit_Asian (7 months ago) #23602966The Okabe figma is awesome! I have him and the lab coat Kurisu, though I really wished I bought her normal outfit instead.
    7 months ago
    Welcome to MFC.

7 months ago
    Welcome. Hope to see more articles from you.
    So far I think this community is on the whole quite a nice group of ppl.
    7 months ago
    AnimeCowgirl33 (7 months ago) #23603826Welcome to MFC! I hope you have an awesome time and make many new friends!
    BTW I am addicted to Re:Zero too! :)

Thank you so much! I hope I do as well!

Yay! It's soo good! I'm slowly going to start loading up on Rem merch, ha ha!
    7 months ago
    Welcome to MFC! I hope you have an awesome time and make many new friends!

BTW I am addicted to Re:Zero too! :)
    7 months ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!