HomeArticlesArticle #33868Comments

How much time do we spend on MFC page in desktop or mobile ver?Comments • How much time do we spend on MFC page in desktop or mobile ver?

debinoresu (11 months ago) #23745109i dislike the mobile version and use the desktop version on my phone. with the recent homepage update there is no option to stay on the desktop version, but im hoping they make it an option before making the update sitewide.
    Yeah, let's hope for they will fix this.. :)
    11 months ago
    SatansZombie (11 months ago) #23758772You're a riot. Have you ever taken the time to learn ASL?? There is difference between English & ASL especially when it comes to communicating & typing certain words & phrases. Their sentence are formatted different that ours to make it easier for them to communicate & yet still carry on the same point across. Like how ignorant do you have to be to think it's the same thing??? Anyways... like you stated.. they're deaf, when one is deaf obviously one can't hear the pronunciations let alone be able to rely on it fully to type words with. Being able to HEAR the pronounciations of words is important for reading & writing or in this case typing... Without hearing, of course it'll be extremely difficult to have perfect English. Learn about something before you type your ignorance.

Fact; I'm born deaf..I use SEE in full 'talk' signs with my HEARING talking parents.. I use SEE and ASL.. [not only SEE or/and ASL in here world..in the world have sooo many different sign languages in the world!] people have many 'different' "talks" not only deaf types.. in there people who is the Interpreters, deaf, hoh who use sign languages in slow, medium, and fast speed in "talks".. :)
    Love your comment, seriously.
    11 months ago
    11 months ago
    Josine (11 months ago) #23728712The poll answers don't really corespond with the question xD
    I do use the site both on laptop and mobile, but I only use mobile when I can't be on my laptop, to check notifications and sometimes blogs. But I do prefer to browse mfc on laptop. So I use the desktop version of the site more.

I have no idea haha. orz sometime it may little trick question.. o.o; /don't ask my mind can be strange.

*nods* yeah, I agree with you.
    11 months ago
    KyokiPon (11 months ago) #23728413I'm not a big fan of the new front page, I prefer the older
    layout.. much cleaner and organized imo~ maybe I was just used
    to it.. I'm a believer in the fact that some things shouldn't
    be changed but oh welll~ I did find it also to be an eyesore
    on mobile version.
    and also.. that first comment geez xD

I agree. c: Yeah.. kind of true. ^^;

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hmm.
    11 months ago
    The poll answers don't really corespond with the question xD

11 months ago
    I'm not a big fan of the new front page, I prefer the older
    layout.. much cleaner and organized imo~ maybe I was just used