HomeArticlesArticle #34077Comments

Four Japanese Life Playsets! & Tourabu co-deComments • Four Japanese Life Playsets! & Tourabu co-de

lotus (1 year ago) #24542423Ahhh this is so cool!! I've been eyeing these two sets too, but they're not high priority since I don't really have space to display my figures, but I love how nice and big it looks with four sets together!! I did buy a kotatsu re-ment set a while ago, that would go great with this set :3 Loved seeing your nendo swaps/customs too!Somehow I missed this comment. Thanks so much for visiting my post! I'm happy you enjoyed the pics. ^^

Yeah I'm still not sure where I'm going to set this. Right now it is on my nightstand, but I can't really keep it there lol. And ooooh the kotatsu! I love looking at what people do with re-ment but I still haven't collected any. I sure would like to (someday???) lol
    1 year ago
    Lehst (1 year ago) #24539463Hearing you approve of Sei makes me so happy! Still gonna be awhile before I can even attempt his default outfit orz. But I sure got lucky with the hair.
    I've seen some cool Tourabu swaps and they tempt me every time lol. I'm buying Izumi no kami Kanesada just for his body to use on either Koujaku or, more likely, a member of his Ribsteez team. xD If you do any swaps, be sure to link me sometime! (*v*)/
    You got his hat though so that's a start :D Please keep me updated on your customs! I rarely scroll through pics here OTL
    There are so many times where I'm tempted to get a nendo just for certain parts but sigh~ nendos are getting so pricey ;A; Sure, will do! Though it'd just be swapping. I have no skills in modding figures at all X'D
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    SkyBlue (1 year ago) #24539247I literally squealed when I saw Sei! ^^ Glad they were nearby then, they look awesome! Then again I'm weak to DMMd XD Now I'm tempted to swap my DMMd and TRO nendos...Hearing you approve of Sei makes me so happy! Still gonna be awhile before I can even attempt his default outfit orz. But I sure got lucky with the hair.

1 year ago
    Lehst (1 year ago) #24532345I knew if anyone was going to mention Sei, it would be you! <3 Yeah, that's him, tho I didn't mod the faceplate yet. He was borrowing Clear's until I got a duplicate recently. Now I can remove the moles and darken the eye brows. ^^
    I wasn't planning on using those hakama and Mikazuki's outfit for DMMd, but I did some quick head swaps with whomever was nearby. I was surprised at how they fit pretty well; I'm in love with Koujaku there. I'm glad I have an extra of both the body and the hair (cuz I broke his hairpin orz, but I like it better without the pin here) so I'm gonna keep him like this. ^^ Thanks so much for viewing! :D
    1 year ago
    Seiki (1 year ago) #24519062Cool to see someone put 4 together like this. I was debating doing the same as 2 felt a bit small for what I wanted. Though I currently don't even have all of the Nendoroids I'd put in them, so lol.Leo_Otaku (1 year ago) #24527676LOVE this. Super amazing set up I never knew how cool these wereI'm glad you guys liked the photos! It really is a fun room.
    Yeah, having 4 instead of 2 gives you more angles to take pics, as well as fit more characters in. Good luck with your nendo-collecting, Seiki!

SkyBlue (1 year ago) #24520121Very nice set-up! God, they look adorbs in traditional outfits~ (is that your custom Sei??) Looking forward to see all of your nendos hang out here!I knew if anyone was going to mention Sei, it would be you! <3 Yeah, that's him, tho I didn't mod the faceplate yet. He was borrowing Clear's until I got a duplicate recently. Now I can remove the moles and darken the eye brows. ^^

1 year ago
    LOVE this. Super amazing set up I never knew how cool these were
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    Nuss (1 year ago) #24510471that's such a good idea! the room looks so much better like this(and it's huge!)!
    and i love your swaps! they really fit well and everyone looks so nice!
    Thanks !! ^w^
    Darkluna (1 year ago) #24512166Awesome idea! My own Japanese School Life playsets are still packed away waiting for Goodsmile Company order to arrive before I use them for a photoshoot.
    May I ask whose body Mikazuki is using in the modern clothes picture?
    I hope you get to play with yours soon! Mikazuki is using the body from Kai link.
    Merlle88 (1 year ago) #24513555No chance for Figmas to fit on the playset right? :(Some people still use figmas in it, but they are a bit tall. You can get a little creative with the camera, or have them sit, but figma standard height is like all the way up to the top of the door. Ideally there would be another inch of height to the doors, and walls, for a more natural looking gap.
    1 year ago