Comments • August / September Loot

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    12 comments
    Ahhh, I feel you. These two stands were exclusive and therefore expensive too and while I like them, I also feel kinda betrayed XD

Yes, they are indeed! Which ones did you get? :)

BVibes (10 days ago) #25909769Nice post. :D I like those figures with the bonsai.
    Ahaha, about small acrylic stands, the same thing happened to me a month ago with ITEM #605907. 7.5 cm lol, I thought they'd be bigger. I paid a lot for them too right after release, I like them and they are exclusives, but..
    I share your feelings.
    I also got some nitotan plushes recently like yours, they are very cute. :D
    9 days ago
    Thank you! :)

Yes, unfortunately he turned out to be so small :/ Though one might say that the arcylic stand is actually life-size... Alright, no more jokes about Levi's height XD

cocosole (10 days ago) #25893114This is such a nice loot! Gosh, Levi really is small :o
    The prize figures are so nice! I like that you put them under your bonsai tree~
    ='w'=)
    9 days ago
    Nice post. :D I like those figures with the bonsai.
    I share your feelings.

I also got some nitotan plushes recently like yours, they are very cute. :D
    10 days ago
    This is such a nice loot! Gosh, Levi really is small :o
    The prize figures are so nice! I like that you put them under your bonsai tree~
    ='w'=)
    10 days ago
    Aww, thank you! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the loot post :)

Haha yes, I also found the Levi's costume for the Sweets Paradise collab pretty neat! For some reason I love seeing AoT characters wearing other outfits, probably because you barely see them wearing anything else than their uniforms in the series :D

Thanks! I'll be staying for 2 weeks this time. I've already been there in 2015 for 3 1/2 weeks and saw a loooot of places, but this time I want to take things a bit slower XD Haha, sure! I bet it'll be a long blog entry, considering all the stuff I want to get ^^"

AkibaMelon (10 days ago) #25873087Amazing loot post! (I really like your style of writing and the way you presented everything btw :)
    I adore your AoT stuff *.* I really love that Levi Sweets Paradise collab acrylic charm...so random but cute omg #^-^#
    Have fun on your Japan trip! How long will you be staying? Make sure to do a loot blog afterwards ^_~
    10 days ago
    Thanks! Persona 5 is superb. Best game of the year for me so far!

DreadedSwordsman (10 days ago) #25876472Great loot! Persona 5 is greatness.
    10 days ago
    Thank you very much! :)

I saw the Queen of Hearts in AmiAmi's pre-owned section one or two weeks ago and was surprised she only costs around 7k now which makes her a lot more affordable. So if you're still tempted... ;)

Yeah, Chibi-robo was too cute to resist! Those beady eyes literally begged me to take it home with me! XD

lavalunar (10 days ago) #25871814Wow!! This was such an awesome loot post! :) Your 7 Deadly Sins figure looks soooo good next to Queen of Hearts (I was always tempted to buy her T__T), and I love the way you displayed those prize figures of Eren and Levi. I love seated figures for exactly the reason you mentioned -- I feel like they're easier to work into your general aesthetic than tall figures that sometimes just have to stand on a shelf. Also I've never been into amiibos but that chibi-robot one ... wow... adorable! Congrats on all the great loot!!
    10 days ago
    Great loot! Persona 5 is greatness.
    10 days ago

10 days ago
    10 days ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    12 comments
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!