HomeArticlesArticle #34782Comments

KoishiKomeiji's 30 Day Figure ChallengeComments • KoishiKomeiji's 30 Day Figure Challenge

Yasss touhou represent! Nice post!
    1 year ago
    KoishiKomeiji 古明地 こいし
    blueberrywaifu (1 year ago) #26502742This was a joy to read/view and a very interesting prompt! Thank you for this quality content. ^^

Thank you so much, I am very glad you enjoyed my entry ^-^
    I happened upon the prompt, was inspired to emulate it, and realized I'd never written an MFC article before. I quickly fixed that!
    I hope to remain creative enough to produce more quality content in the future.

KoishiKomeiji
    1 year ago
    KoishiKomeiji 古明地 こいし
    ptitange23 (1 year ago) #26506640Beautiful collection !! :D

Thank you! :)
    You have some nice pieces in your collection, as well.
    Greetings from east coast USA~

KoishiKomeiji
    1 year ago
    KoishiKomeiji 古明地 こいし
    monkry (1 year ago) #26442921This is very nice and I'm excited reading it! Thank you, it's very interesting! :)
    Oooo I hope this is a thing and many MFC members follow you and making a blog from this challenge, I wanna see moooore ;o;

Thank you for so much reading! ^-^ I would also love to read other users' posts of this nature, no matter how long the posts are. I enjoy seeing other collections and hearing their stories behind acquiring and adventures with their collections~

XRaptor7 (1 year ago) #26458589I want someone to do the 30 day challenge except it's to buy and get 30 figures in 30 days.
    I kid, it was an interesting blog.

Oh mannn, that would be awesome! If only we common folk had the funds to do so. I'm certain there would be that one MFC user who does have a vast disposable income who would like doing something like that! haha I'd love to read a post like that.
    Thank you for reading! :)

-------------------------
    KoishiKomeiji
    1 year ago
    KoishiKomeiji 古明地 こいし
    Kirito-dono (1 year ago) #26442552Awesome first entry, congratulations! :)Lady-Megatron (1 year ago) #26452843Thanks for sharing ^^.tachola (1 year ago) #26479037i had so much fun reading this! ♥ gj!!2hu (1 year ago) #26479402awesome post, koishi.

Thank you very much! ^-^
    I hope to be able to create more quality content in the near future

KoishiKomeiji
    1 year ago
    Beautiful collection !! :D
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    awesome post, koishi.
    1 year ago
    tachola loves you!!
    i had so much fun reading this! ♥ gj!!
    1 year ago

I kid, it was an interesting blog.
    1 year ago