Comments KoishiKomeiji's 30 Day Figure Challenge

• Yasss touhou represent! Nice post!
    2 years ago
    LtKaru Friggin' Weeb
    blueberrywaifu2 years ago#26502742This was a joy to read/view and a very interesting prompt! Thank you for this quality content. ^^

Thank you so much, I am very glad you enjoyed my entry ^-^
    I happened upon the prompt, was inspired to emulate it, and realized I'd never written an MFC article before. I quickly fixed that!
    I hope to remain creative enough to produce more quality content in the future.

KoishiKomeiji
    2 years ago
    LtKaru Friggin' Weeb
    ptitange232 years ago#26506640Beautiful collection !! :D

Thank you! :)
    You have some nice pieces in your collection, as well.
    Greetings from east coast USA~

KoishiKomeiji
    2 years ago
    LtKaru Friggin' Weeb
    monkry2 years ago#26442921This is very nice and I'm excited reading it! Thank you, it's very interesting! :)
    Oooo I hope this is a thing and many MFC members follow you and making a blog from this challenge, I wanna see moooore ;o;

Thank you for so much reading! ^-^ I would also love to read other users' posts of this nature, no matter how long the posts are. I enjoy seeing other collections and hearing their stories behind acquiring and adventures with their collections~

XRaptor72 years ago#26458589I want someone to do the 30 day challenge except it's to buy and get 30 figures in 30 days.
    I kid, it was an interesting blog.

Oh mannn, that would be awesome! If only we common folk had the funds to do so. I'm certain there would be that one MFC user who does have a vast disposable income who would like doing something like that! haha I'd love to read a post like that.
    Thank you for reading! :)

-------------------------
    KoishiKomeiji
    2 years ago
    LtKaru Friggin' Weeb
    Kirito-dono2 years ago#26442552Awesome first entry, congratulations! :)Lady-Megatron2 years ago#26452843Thanks for sharing ^^.tachola2 years ago#26479037i had so much fun reading this! ♥ gj!!2hu2 years ago#26479402awesome post, koishi.

Thank you very much! ^-^
    I hope to be able to create more quality content in the near future

KoishiKomeiji
    2 years ago
    Beautiful collection !! :D
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    awesome post, koishi.
    2 years ago
    denpaloli otaku keyboard warrior
    i had so much fun reading this! ♥ gj!!
    2 years ago

I kid, it was an interesting blog.
    2 years ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.