Comments • August - September Haul

MarshallDTeach (4 days ago) #27100163How much did all of this run you?

waay more than I wish it did. Probably $700? I had to pay customs on the package and that's also including the art. Plus currency conversion (I'm canadian) so 700 CDN
    4 days ago
    Panda_Chan (4 days ago) #27087907I saw an average looking package, then I spotted a nendoroid.
    Me: HOLY SH*T
    But seriously what a big package haha :D
    Nice loot

daabeai (4 days ago) #27092329I love your Fire Emblem stuff! Great haul.

Thank you! :D

Alison (4 days ago) #27089834aww the artist- Harululu keychains from Naruto are really pretty now after seein´them I´m thinkin about to buy them for a dear friend :3

You should definitely get them! The keychains are so big and pretty. They also come with bonus stickers of sasuke and naruto. If your friend loves sasuke and naruto then it'd be a great gift! :D

DearDemons (4 days ago) #27095729Omgoth Chitoge is my waifs too! Awesome haul!

I'm glad to see other people who appreciate her and love her as much as I do! Thank you ;w;

OujiRainu (4 days ago) #27096545I have no idea the naruto figures were that tiny,It look so much awesome if they were 1/7 scales. I do like how detail they look and I really want the Sasuke one
    Omg Chitoge is my waifu,we gonna fight lol
    Camilia look stunning~

Yeah, when I ordered them I saw the height and realized how little they would be but I wanted them anyway because there aren't any great Sasuke and Naruto figures besides this. The other gem remix figure had a weird face on Sasuke ): . If you're alright with the small size then raijin sasuke is worth it imo! But the shipping on him is expensive because the box is stupidly big. I'll always fight for my waifu!!
    4 days ago
    How much did all of this run you?
    4 days ago

Omg Chitoge is my waifu,we gonna fight lol

Camilia look stunning~
    4 days ago
    Omgoth Chitoge is my waifs too! Awesome haul!
    4 days ago
    I love your Fire Emblem stuff! Great haul.
    4 days ago
    4 days ago
    Panda_ChanRGBlv11 Impey's Princess
    I saw an average looking package, then I spotted a nendoroid.
    Me: HOLY SH*T