Anime Figure Store
HomeBlogsArticle #34936Comments

Comments • Tayutama -Kiss On My Deity- - Kawai Ameri figure 1/8 Orchid Seed

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    12 comments
    PatchworkToxin (1 month ago) #27290587I got her unopened for 3000 JPY. ^^

That seems to be the lowest prices I've seen her go for. Have fun with you new purchase! :)
    1 month ago
    PatchworkToxin Dat Yandere
    Maakie (1 month ago) #27290510Thanks for appreciating it! :)
    May I ask how much you got her for? Because I saw so much varying prices she is being sold for and I'm trying to sell my own one myself (although I would prefer a trade). :)

I got her unopened for 3000 JPY. ^^
    1 month ago
    PatchworkToxin (1 month ago) #27208184Thanks for a good review! I went and bought this figure from Mandarake afterwards, as I had been unsure for a little while. ^^

Thanks for appreciating it! :)

1 month ago
    PatchworkToxin Dat Yandere
    1 month ago
    CeliathePikachu (1 month ago) #27108451I've tried to find it in English, but I've had no luck and my Japanese sucks ;A; some day.... Actually I heard that they were going to localize the second game but I haven't checked the news in a while

Hrmm I do not know about any (upcoming) English releases for this game, but you could always contact a famous publishing company (like JAST or Mangagamer) and recommend them to pick it up? ^^
    1 month ago
    Maakie (1 month ago) #27108273Hehe, Mashiro her design is indeed very cute! You didn't try to play the eroge to find out more about Mashiro or Ameri?
    1 month ago
    CeliathePikachu (1 month ago) #27107903I watched the anime, but my memory is no good so as to for me to give any explanations, especially since I focused more an Mashiro, since I'm pretty in love with her. Ameri was more of a tsundere and tsunderes aren't quite my type.
    Mashiro is definitely waifu tho

1 month ago
    Mashiro is definitely waifu tho
    1 month ago
    victorviper (1 month ago) #27095848Well, there are plenty of smaller figures in my collection that I like a lot (like Taiga ITEM #99153 and Naoe ITEM #96896), so the small scale is not a huge deal. Plus her succubus features and the way she's got her hand...positioned...would make her go well with Ziska ITEM #27956.

Ah! I did not realize that, because I was thinking about our discussions on ITEM #12994 !

Her size will be very similar to ITEM #99153 and could possibly also look good with ITEM #96896 because of posing. ITEM #27956 will probably tower over her, but will be similar in themes indeed!

Hrmm let me rephrase that: I think she would be a nice addition to your collection, but I still have a bit of a hard time recommending her. You are also a person that looks quite critical at your additions and this figure does have some...strange downs next to the good ups.
    1 month ago
    Maakie (1 month ago) #27088324
    Her 'succubi parts' on this figure are attached to her clothing and not to her body, so it still seems like this can be a fashion statement. ;)
    She is especially small with her posing and I know you prefer bigger sized figures. I think I would only recommend her to you if you have some other fitting figures to display her together with.

1 month ago