HomeArticlesArticle #35147Comments

[2months] Collection!Comments • [2months] Collection!

freshringo (1 year ago) #28329125Here you go! I wish I had a better background for them but here's a quick picture!
    PICTURE #1860439

Thank you so much <3 I love it ! :))
    1 year ago
    jzdavid (1 year ago) #28298443can you take a photo of yoko and kamina together ?? :))):)

PICTURE #1860439
    1 year ago
    can you take a photo of yoko and kamina together ?? :))):)
    1 year ago
    Ceci (1 year ago) #28175594

It's definitely a slippery slope when it comes to ordering from unfamiliar series! It's been tough to pass up some nice figurines but I do my best not to give in (or I go binge watch the source material lol)

Thanks for the advice ~ I hope to post more soon! <3
    1 year ago
    I remember reading your first blog and wow! Your collecting is growing pretty fast and due for another display haha.

You need to be a little more careful about purchasing figures from series you don't know or know very little about. A lot of us here are guilty as charged and sometimes ended yo regretting it. So, just think really hard about it before making a commitment.

Hope to see more from you!
    1 year ago
    Looks great. You’d better get another stand quickly! Some of the figures eg the ROB figures deserve hogging a shelf on their own, they look that good.
    1 year ago
    CaptainZ (1 year ago) #28127284
    I am always hoping for more TTGL figures! Simon could really use a nice one Myethos pls Although I guess we didn't get more pachinko machines so...that's a win? :p

I am indeed a fan of 00! Although, part of it is nostalgia and part of it is because I simply like the pretty-boy designs (lol). I really love the music for that series too. I wish there were more figures for it! (My soul for a nice Lockon please)
    1 year ago
    Nice progression! =3
    1 year ago
    Kind of sad that the best Yoko we have is so old, I was really hoping this year is the tenth anniversary of TTGL we would get something. I guess we kind of did with the wedding dress Chinese made Nia and that Kamina.
    Are you also a fan of Gundam 00? I know it gets a bad wrap but it is still by far my favorite Gundam anime.
    1 year ago
    Solarstormflare (1 year ago) #28125913
    Hahaha, yes! I looked back on the photos from that blog and it's kind of terrifying to see how quickly my detolf filled up O_O;; But I've been having a lot of fun ordering them!

Thank you ~ cheers to both of our expanding collections! XD

Shikaree (1 year ago) #28125963
    I've been holding my breath for a re-release T_T; I'm most likely going to just buy her pre-owned and then kick myself when her re-release is announced right afterwards -.-;;
    1 year ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Europe's friend for everything manga, anime and related merchandise!