HomeArticlesArticle #35224Comments

Has shipping started to get slower in anticipation of holiday?Comments • Has shipping started to get slower in anticipation of holiday?

uninformed speculationsuper biased tooit's dem chinese sales during the single's day (11/11) shopping spree!
    11 months ago
    darkfader lolicon
    I stretched my latest loot shipment a bit too much but hopefully will still arrive before Christmas. 50/50 chance perhaps. Usually takes 51 to 65 days by boat and needs to be less than 60.
    11 months ago
    R_Kasahara (11 months ago) #28590877For North America, I would recommend using EMS Late November - early January, unless it's a personal package that you're fine with waiting on.solluxcaptor (11 months ago) #28574053Japan post has been really slow for a while, if anything I'd say it's picking up speed lately.
    I wouldn't call it's slow, they're being practical. For example, I've had one package Reg SAL stuck at "Posting/Collection" for about a week, another one for for just 4. Apparently, depending on the country, they wait until there's enough of stuff to transport and only then they mail it.
    11 months ago
    I just ordered a few Sega figures with Reg Sal. Hopefully, I'll be fine.

But yeah, you're right. Late autumn and winter in general - EMS only.
    11 months ago
    R_Kasahara ( =₃=)*
    sliusarek (11 months ago) #28570699December-January - get EMS. Before and after - you're fine with reg sal
    11 months ago
    Thank you very much for the answers! m(_ _)m
    Really gave me insight on what will come and what I should choose for shipping in this and couple next months >__<
    11 months ago
    11 months ago
    It usually starts slowing down in November and in December MFC will have it's yearly cascade of "why haven't my package arrived yet" posts. Give each package a couple of weeks extra until the end of January.
    11 months ago
    December-January - get EMS. Before and after - you're fine with reg sal
    11 months ago
    i would say it's possible.. usually my amiami order gets here in about 3 days, it's been 7 now and shows it's just arrived in america. @_@
    11 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com