HomeArticlesArticle #35227Comments

Unboxing Overwatch D.Va StatueComments • Unboxing Overwatch D.Va Statue

killindarlings (11 months ago) #28593873Cool vid! I haven't even played Overwatch and I still wanted this statue. The character and her Mech are cool enough alone, like most of the characters from that game she's got a super interesting design.

I actually don't play a lot of Overwatch either but I see her all the time in Heroes of the Storm. I really like her design too but too bad I don't play Warrior type... still a great figure I can't pass up!

Yuyu090 (11 months ago) #28594021Nice video thanks for sharing, this statue is so cool d,va is my favourite caracter, unfortunatly the shipping price is too much in addition for me

Shipping for her is pretty reasonable within the US via ground but is horrendous outside of US. I hope they will have more shipping options in the future! :(

Titan_Scientist (11 months ago) #28596753Great unboxing, she looks amazing (and massive.) Love your cosplay, too!
    If they ever make a nendoroid of her, you already know you can pose her on top of it. :D

Haha, you're right! I didn't think about that... I really hope they'll make a DVa nendoroid! Honestly sounds like an easy cash grab for them and they can already make them with mechs like the Sakura Shinguji one. Can you imagine if they made one where DVa can actually sit INSIDE of it?! Too cuuuuute!
    11 months ago
    Great unboxing, she looks amazing (and massive.) Love your cosplay, too!

11 months ago
    11 months ago
    11 months ago
    Thank you! AX is Anime Expo, a convention we have in California. I think ground shipping within the US is reasonable but realllllllly expensive for everywhere else. ><

Solarstormflare (11 months ago) #28592972Lovely video! I wanted her too but i'm pretty sure shipping was only free in the u.s. so i couldn't pay that on top of the figure. Whats ax? Thanks!
    11 months ago
    11 months ago
    -10pt
    wow, i thought its 1/8 scale or something. If it's that big maybe its worth getting. Darn, gonna need to rape my credit card again..
    11 months ago
Great Figure, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!