HomeArticlesArticle #37839Comments

Concerns Of MFCComments • Concerns Of MFC

mintbunny (1 year ago) #28765294It’s funny, several years ago he implemented the down vote button on figures pages, we lost our shit and he changed it.
    This kinda reminds me of another site I use to use. They didn't have a down vote button. However, they added a new feature for posts you can rate it as like, agree, useful, disagree, etc. In a short period of time, there was people abusing the disagree button. As many members was upset and complained to the admin, he decided to listen to the members and remove the disagree button. On top of that, all karma points people lost from the disagree button as refunded. Despite I don't use the other site anymore, what was better about that site at least the admin listen to people feedback. One time design changes was made, many people didn't like it so he removed it. I wish MFC admin would be the same like the admin from the other site but different people want to handle things in different ways.
    1 year ago
    mintbunny The Geeky Bunny
    willyg1982 (1 year ago) #28752911That can be a bad move not listing to members and him doing what he please. It a very good recipe to losing more and more members. Wait a minute, I think this is already happening.

It’s funny, several years ago he implemented the down vote button on figures pages, we lost our shit and he changed it. Now we’ve all been nice I think and he doesn’t seem to care. He’s changed some things but the overall majority it seems hates this, plus the spam blogs, and now it doesn’t matter. There are seriously waaaaay less blogs and I comment less on blogs because of the stupid downvote button. I use the site just for my profile to show off so, oh well.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    another spam wave oh boy
    1 year ago
    ugendo All Might Enthusiast( ˘▽˘)
    DYRL (1 year ago) #28752896Wait, seriously? How does anything even get done with a system like that
    That's the point, things don't get done lol. The mods & admins deal with blogs, comments, the database, etc. but Kuma deals with the inner workings of the site (design, security, code, bug fixes). I'm actually pretty sure he doesn't do the design himself considering there is a v4 link at the bottom of the page that goes to a (currently) empty graphic design site. The mods & admins have no say in what he does with it regardless.
    1 year ago
    mintbunny (1 year ago) #28752838Sadly ‘MFC’ is literally one person who never talks to us directly and does what he wants with his website. So what he wants goes and that’s what’s been frustrating.Wait, seriously? How does anything even get done with a system like that
    1 year ago
    As I noted in the suggestions forum a month ago or so, all of these spam blogs and accounts didn't occur so frequently prior to the V4 downgrade. It only seems that the downgrading company tries to shove a little more adds here and there where they can...
    1 year ago
    I don't remember when I registered but I think MFC should implement that "I'm not a robot" button or the one where you identify 4 pictures that match with the word for registration.
    1 year ago
    mintbunny The Geeky Bunny
    willyg1982 (1 year ago) #28749158I find if MFC listen to more people feedback that having the same concerns, MFC would be a better site.

1 year ago
    Bloempje (1 year ago) #28751318It is going out of hand, there are 2 more right now!! You are right, there is spam sometimes but since the site update it is ridiculous.....
    Since this is getting out of control, MFC should temporary close new members from joining and find a fix ASAP.
    1 year ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trade Card Accessories and more!