HomeArticlesArticle #38507Comments
Exclusive anime goods from Japan!

Grab boxes Extreme - Over 6kg random stuff from YahooComments • Grab boxes Extreme - Over 6kg random stuff from Yahoo

Miaeka (9 months ago) #293932326200 FOR 10KG?!
    BRUH. I PAID ABOUT THE SAME WHEN I SHOPPED ON MANDARAKE FOR LIKE 4 KG TF
    Have you heard of ZenMarket?
    I found a voice alarm clock of my husbando on Suruga-Ya and ZenMarket only has a 300yen fee. That being said, I don't know much about this. Are some proxy sites scams?

As I said, it's surface mail so it takes about 2 Months. With SAL, the cost would be 15k or so.
    I never heard of ZenMarket. So far I didn't make bad experiences with proxy shopping sites but not all offer all shipping methods and some also have restrictions on what you can order.
    9 months ago
    l0li (9 months ago) #29392674Yup, that's basically how it works. I like JS because of the great support and low fees. They even go to a real store and buy stuff for you (if you pay them enough) ^^
    Only proxy with even better support was Japan Best but they were very expensive and I think they no longer exist.
    Shipping was 6200Yen for 10kg IIRC...

6200 FOR 10KG?!
    BRUH. I PAID ABOUT THE SAME WHEN I SHOPPED ON MANDARAKE FOR LIKE 4 KG TF
    Have you heard of ZenMarket?
    9 months ago
    Miaeka (9 months ago) #29268386How much was shipping, if I may ask?
    Heh, 500 isn't bad at all. Always thought it was pricier.
    Sorry if this getting too off topic from the blog, but when using a proxy is it like 1."oh I found cool stuff on a Japanese site that only ships domestically" 2."hey proxy service, can you help me out here?" 3."yeah sure, pay us and we'll buy it and have it shipped to us, then ship it to you" 4. Success (??)

Shipping was 6200Yen for 10kg IIRC...
    9 months ago
    What a way to add hundreds of items to your database (and spend a lot of time searching for them).
    Anyway, a pretty cool loot for what you got. I would consider it a nice deal. The items may not be too special, but all together it's pretty cool!
    9 months ago
    l0li (9 months ago) #29264716I use the proxy service of J-Subculture. The service fee is 500 Yen, I don't think that's expensive for what they do. And they offer all shipping methods, that's important for me because heavy but cheap things like these only make sense to ship by surface mail.
    How much was shipping, if I may ask?
    Heh, 500 isn't bad at all. Always thought it was pricier.
    9 months ago
    Miaeka (9 months ago) #29101197I was going to throw salt on you but after looking at your haul, there's nothing I'm crazy about. What an amazing deal though.
    I was always confused as to how yahoo auctions work? I heard you need a proxy but how do you get one(and aren't they expensive)?
    9 months ago
    9 months ago
    emosuccubus (10 months ago) #28867412do you still have the little teto cellphone jack? im interested in it! (also this is a super cool haul i wanna try this someday)
    kinomoto (10 months ago) #28850455I'm interested in a few of these! Can I pm you?
    Please send me a message, and it would be good if you include pictures / links of what you want because I know maybe 30% of the characters...
    Thank you.
    10 months ago
    10 months ago
    I'm interested in a few of these! Can I pm you?
    10 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Exclusive anime goods from Japan!