HomeArticlesArticle #38676Comments

October & November Hauls (Way pic heavy lol)Comments • October & November Hauls (Way pic heavy lol)

I love your hauls!
    1 year ago
    Solarstormflare (1 year ago) #29880369Cool haul! thanks for sharing, I especially liked your commentary lol <3

Oh awesome,thank you! I'm glad to hear that,I always worry I blather on too much in my loot posts (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Ciciely (1 year ago) #29886477This entire haul is filled with nothing but ADORABLE goodies!

Yaay~! I'm a sucker for cutesy stuff (♡∀♡)

Jess-chan (1 year ago) #29908820This is one awesome haul!!

Thank you! I'm loving all my new goodies ❤

deyaro (1 year ago) #29921075I made it to the end of your post...do I get a prize? ;-)
    Nonetheless, that was a fun post. Yeah, the box which was 60% packing material is a real head scratcher....

Thanks,dude! That too-big box with all the paper was especially irking because I ended up getting Customs fees on it (>╭╮<) Because of the value of it it could have happened no matter how big the box was,but I can't help but think the bigger box the more likely it is to catch Customs eye lmao.

solluxcaptor (1 year ago) #29922132So much cuteness! I really like the style of those Love Live figures, so adorable.

Omg,I'm so smitten with those figures! They make me smile everytime I see them (๐^╰╯^๐)
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    I made it to the end of your post...do I get a prize? ;-)

1 year ago
    This is one awesome haul!!
    1 year ago
    This entire haul is filled with nothing but ADORABLE goodies!
    1 year ago