HomeArticlesArticle #38690Comments

Last loot of the year (November and December)Comments • Last loot of the year (November and December)

OmegaWerrier (10 months ago) #30124602Hopefully you'll be able to score some nice figures ^^
    Yeah, I would really like to get some cast offs . I got just enough room in my room for a ikea desplay case that I will order nearer to the convention.
    10 months ago
    Eren3950 (10 months ago) #30124781It's a nice loot still though :)Thanks :)
    10 months ago
    Tarthos (10 months ago) #30124875Nice! I missed it in theaters unfortunately so I haven't seen it yet but have some of the manga. Can't wait for it.I haven't read the manga, just watched the movie, so I can't compare them, but it has become my favorite anime movie and one of my favorite overall animated movies.
    10 months ago
    OmegaWerrier (10 months ago) #30124444I got it at amazon.uk ;)

10 months ago
    It's a nice loot still though :)
    10 months ago
    Shamelessotaku (10 months ago) #30113771I wasn't able to get enough for a loot or haul because I only got 2 nendoroids this year ;-; but next year I will!!Your ordered definitely isn't anything of short! Eheh ^^
    10 months ago
    Babygirl246024 (10 months ago) #30119241Collecting was an absolute bust for me this year.. I was able to add a couple things to my collection but real life was a pain this year... Hopefully next year goes a bit better for collecting..Sending you good vibes so you have a better year then
    10 months ago
    DigitalWarrior (10 months ago) #30122489My year had been a bit crap in term of collecting. Because I don't order stuff during the year, I buy in bulk at the London comic con. Earlier this year, I came home with 8 statues that varied in price between £20 up to £120. At the 2018 Comic Con, I will be looking to collect 10 to 12 statues with some at a higher price tag.Hopefully you'll be able to score some nice figures ^^
    10 months ago
    Tarthos (10 months ago) #30124394HOW DO YOU HAVE A SILENT VOICE ON BLURAY ALREADY. AHHHHHHHHH I got it at amazon.uk ;)
    10 months ago
    HOW DO YOU HAVE A SILENT VOICE ON BLURAY ALREADY. AHHHHHHHHH
    10 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Pre-owned figures in top quality and good value