HomeArticlesArticle #39079Comments

A Nintendorific Start to 2018 (January 2018)Comments • A Nintendorific Start to 2018 (January 2018)

That Light screen Espeon figure is very neat! Never saw one before. And all those adorable Re-Ments! Morrigan! <3 Great loot overall. :)

victorviper (10 months ago) #31042792I wonder if that means that FuRyu might do a noodle stopper Lilith? I'd probably have to get one of those!

Would order one right away!! Let's hope Morrigan sold good enough for them to consider making the better half as a figure too. >:3
    9 months ago
    The longest part is actually just waiting for the items to be delivered. I usually don't have all the expected items for the month until the 26-29.

Sometimes I have to wait on one Nendoroid for a couple of weeks to start the photo shoot showing all the Nendoroids. The actual picture-taking and writing can be done within a few days. :)

oic (10 months ago) #31043756Wow, these posts must take so long to put together! I bet it's really rewarding to look back on them later. *w* So awesome!
    You bought your Ice Kirby for the exact same reason as me and probably 90% of other people, lol. Kirby needs his props, Maxim Tomato and all.
    10 months ago
    oic °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

10 months ago
    moonstarfc (10 months ago) #31042878Nice loot and nice pictures! You always take such creative shots :D

sophieB (10 months ago) #31043533I love your pictures! There really funny, the Pokémon Center Plushies picture was adorable! Great haul! ♥‿♥

Thank you so much. I am glad the shenanigans of my little plastic friends amuse you. :3
    10 months ago
    10 months ago
    Nice loot and nice pictures! You always take such creative shots :D
    10 months ago
    I know those feels all too well. I already threw away cards that were bent or super scratched. So many other nice toys I had that could have been worth something today were destroyed by 7 year old me. We must be the generation that teaches our children to treat their toys with care. We must help our children spare themselves from the regret. T^T

solluxcaptor (10 months ago) #31042796To be fair, I think I still have them but to think about where and what condition is... painful. It's sad really, as a kid you just don't really know how to handle trading cards or at least I didn't so I'm pretty sure all my lovely cards are just in a plastic bag with my Pokemon toys stored somewhere >< I'm sorry old cards... if only I had you now I would be so careful ;-;
    10 months ago
    I used to have that problem too. That's why I subscribed to Furyu, Sega and Banpresto entries so I get a notification when a new one is made on MFC. :3

victorviper (10 months ago) #31042792Hmm, I didn't even realize that FuRyu had made a noodle stopper Morrigan. Some of these prize figures seem to fly under the radar lately.
    10 months ago
    ChocolateSpider (10 months ago) #31042779I still have a bunch of my old ones. I have them stored away in a drawer, but never got around to sorting through them. On that note, I should take a look through them and see if I have any that are worth any money. I think I have a first edition Machamp somewhere.

10 months ago

10 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Pre-owned figures in top quality and good value