HomeArticlesArticle #39222Comments

First Loot of 2018Comments • First Loot of 2018

yurii (1 year ago) #31145535thanks for sharing! the lucky star beach queens are adorable ^^
    :) Yes, WAVE did a good Job with the Beach Queen Series.
    Unfortunately they set this Series. :(

solluxcaptor (1 year ago) #31146212Really nice stuff! You have such great taste :D Seeing Lucky Star items always feels nostalgic, it was one of the first anime series I really loved.THX!
    Yes, Lucky Star was also one of my first Anime. And I still love it.
    I've a lot of Lucky Star Stuff. I think enough for another Blog. ^^
    11 months ago
    1 year ago
    thanks for sharing! the lucky star beach queens are adorable ^^
    1 year ago
    migur (1 year ago) #31120535cute loot!

THX!

victorviper (1 year ago) #31120605Nice loot, and a blog about the K-On music boxes would be pretty interesting. Do those have the "typical" mechanical sound of a music box, or are they digital devices that play samples of the indicated songs?
    I also like the Girls Last Tour loot. There doesn't seem to be much merchandise out there for that series, mainly because the character designs are very stylized I suppose.

THX!
    Yes they are all mechanical. You have to wind up before they play.
    I'll start recording and working on Weekend. ^^

Yes, the most merch are Goods. There are Nendoroids Announced from Fine Clover but on the GSC Site there is no Info about them. Hope at least one Figure will be released.
    1 year ago

1 year ago
    cute loot!
    1 year ago
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.